Beta update (210) & Worldwide release - MUST READ

Discussion in 'Testers' started by OverWatch, May 19, 2017.

1. OverWatch

1.png

For those that aren't aware, Mordheim: Warband Skirmish is hitting Amazon, Apple and Android stores worldwide next Thursday (25th). The latest beta update is a clear representation of how the game will be once it's live, so if you haven't tested in a while please download and install the latest build. We need all hands on deck to ensure that launch is as smooth as possible and that players of the game will encounter little to no bugs when playing.

We're counting on all our active testers to jump into Mordheim and test it extensively for as long as possible to locate potential bugs. If you spot anything please let us know sooner rather than later. I'm sure you're all sick of me saying this by now, but videos/screenshots are extremely useful! So take advantage of the screenshot feature on your device/s.

You now have a very limited amount of time to get involved. For all those that take the time out to help us during this time, we appreciate it more than you can imagine, and we look forward to seeing a lot of you jump into the damned city once again when we're live!

CHANGED
    Tweaked news dialogue
    Improving save data management
    Upgraded Unity version
    Removed hockey app SDK integration

FIXED
    Issues with character shader
    Map crashes
    Issues with achievement unlocking on iOS
    Skill achievement unlock

ADDED
    More achievements
  2. Josh Private

The game crashes for some unknown reason. I have been playing it fine, then for some reason now every time I go to the town cryer from continue it crashes, or I'll get as far as the town cryer and when I select camp it will attempt to run then crash. I have backed my ipad up from a previous date to restore my games data after the problem occurred but it still persists.
    Is anyone else having this problem?
  3. OverWatch

Just responded to the direct message you sent me, Josh. Thanks for raising this up to the team!
  4. Raymond Private

Hi, not sure if it's a bug or intentional. But while trying to learn shooting skills I noticed they only have 5 to choose from? Compared to the likes of combat skills which have 10 and speed and strength skills have 9. I am pretty sure this is a glitch as I have fought some archers that have fired twice (assuming this is a skill trait) and I don't see this option in skill chart.
    Anyone else having this issue?
  5. Adam Smith Games Programmer

Are you running a Middenheim warband? Middenheimers don't have access to shooting skills, only ballistic skill increases.
  6. Raymond Private

Yes I am, Thanks very much. Question answered.
  7. Reinhardt Private

Tried to install beta today but had same problem when switching from beta to full version. Error with another app having the same name. Running droid phone. Will uninstall full version if there's no fix for this.
  8. Rob10424 Private

Hello, I'm currently playing the PC version and just picked this up when I saw it on iOS. Big follower of Morjax. :) While I'm new to the ios version of the game, I'd like to join the beta if that's still possible. Is this the way to request that?
    morjax likes this.
  9. morjax

<3 Welcome! I'm not sure if the devs are still in need of beta testers now that the game has been released. That would be a question for Overwatch and the gang. Glad you found your way here, bud!
    Rob10424 likes this.