I can`t play Shuuro

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by DST, Apr 2, 2016.

1. DST Private

2. try_to_beat_me Private

Try creating an account. I realize you have this account you are using to talk to us in forums. But you may need to create an account on that site. Don't use DST there, create a new account. For instance on the shuuro site my screename is: newtoshuuro, but here my name is try to be me. Hope this helps.
  3. DST Private

try_to_beat_me tanks for tray to help, but unfurtunately like i said, i cant create a new account to. Nothing happens when i click in whatever buton on that page with the box empty or not. The only change is whem the both box are satisfied they are emptied. That just is happend with mi? I tray in chrome, firefox and opera.
  4. try_to_beat_me Private

hmm. hopefully one of the mods sees this soon and comments
  5. OverWatch

I've looked into this for you and it appears like I'm also having the same issues as you are. I'll get someone from the team to have a further look into this for you, once we've sorted the issue out I'll notify you! Thanks for your patience :) You should be playing in no time.
  6. DST Private

Thank you.
  7. OverWatch

All issues should now be fixed. Try to log in / create an account and let me know how you get on! Thanks for bringing up this bug any ways, we count on people like yourselves to let us know when issues occur just in case we don't notice them right away. Hope you enjoy playing some more Shuuro and don't hesitate to let me know if you encounter anymore bugs...
  8. DST Private

Is working now :) thank you.
  9. OverWatch

No problem at all! Let me know if you encounter any more issues.