I think I met the ghost of my first warband.

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Serial Jaywalker, Mar 9, 2017.

1. After the new build was released I started a new Reikland warband, and went to Sigmarhaven for a PVC match to try it out, when I recognised the name of my oponent, it was the same name of the first warband I created, a warband I quickly deleted due to some bad choices while learning the basics. First I figured that I may not be the only one with humor bad enough to name a warband Luthor Husslers, but after a closer look the loadout, composition, and colours was identical to my old warband. Maybe a sign from Sigmar, or possibly Nagash.
  2. Adam Smith Games Programmer

That'll be because you've started a new account with Google play credentials, whereas previously you logged in with just a name.
  3. That may be, but what are the odds that the first band would be one of my old? I assumed that you "collect" warbands to use as bots, but it seemed funny that it would be the first one I faced after doing logging in with credentials, it seemed like a low odds thing to happen?
  4. Adam Smith Games Programmer

I've checked the data and your respective warband ratings are exactly the same, and it's likely that there were few missions available that suited you better. Plus, nobody had played that mission against your old warband so it's been kicking about since you deleted.