MORDHEIM IS NOW LIVE, WORLDWIDE!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by OverWatch, May 25, 2017.

1. OverWatch

out-now-button.png

Firstly, I'd like to address the testers that have taken so much time out of their days to leave us feedback and point out bugs. You have helped shape the game into something we're all so proud of, and will count on your help in the future when we come to dropping big updates and DLC. Unfortunately, this means that testing time is now over (for now)... but you will be able to get Mordheim: Warband Skirmish on Amazon, Android and Apple so make sure you grab it and don't forget to leave a review!

This is an extremely exciting time for us and we couldn't be happier with the community we've grown so far. The sheer enthusiasm you all share is amazing and you've really gone out of your way to get involved with the production of our adaptation, which as a company, is something we've always wanted.

Over the weekend we will be attending Warhammer Fest in Coventry, UK to show off some aspects from the upcoming DLC. If you're in the area please do stop by! And if you want to know exactly where we're at the event just keep an eye on our social media pages. I'll be sure to post all the relevant information and some snaps from the event when we're down there.

Thank you all for your continued support, we hope to see you all on the live version of Mordheim: Warband Skirmish.

Download the game on your preferred device:

Check out the launch trailer:

morjax likes this.
  2. morjax

I'd like to give the dev team a deafening round of applause!

Thanks for all your hard work and commitment to get to this point, and I look forward to seeing more stuff coming down the pipes!

Now I just need to make more episodes :)
    Lem213 likes this.
  3. OverWatch

And thank you for your continued support, Morjax! You've helped raise awareness for the game, been an unbelievable asset as a tester and have proved to be a great Moderator too. I and the rest of the team are looking forward to you continuing with us on this journey.

We have lots of content planned for the future. So we'll be sure to work closely with you to make sure you can bring out the best content for your channel.

Three cheers for Moderator Morjax!!
  4. Game kNight Private

So happy to see the release! I can't wait to bash Morjax and the other guys warbands in game :)
    OverWatch and morjax like this.
  5. OverWatch

Which roughly translates as "the number #1 spot is mine... MUAHAHA"? ;)
    Lem213 likes this.
  6. Miette de Corbin Corporal

Congratulations on the launch!
  7. Lem213 Private

Me and the Reikland Reavers are on our way up there! Currently in the 100's, with our Frenzied leader dual weilding pistols to our guy I need to fire who is blind, scared, hardend, has a hand wound, and has been robbed 2 times!
  8. etherkye Major

Damn, out for less then a week and you're number 2 in RPG games on the apple app store!
    OverWatch and morjax like this.
  9. morjax

:D
  10. OverWatch

That's so cool! We was just returning back from Warhammer Fest when you submitted this, awesome news to come back to ;).
  11. dsdashu Private

i cannot install from germany :/
  12. OverWatch

Not currently available in Germany I'm afraid. We launched the game in English-speaking territories and territories that we believe we wouldn't get a localized version created for. We're working on getting the game translated for some of the territories we've missed, so keep an eye out, and we'll keep you as updated as possible.