Year 0 Playlist

Discussion in 'Creative section' started by OverWatch, Mar 30, 2016.

1. OverWatch

I've put together a playlist of all of the videos we've showcased so far on Year 0 & Tactics over on YouTube. I thought it'd be a great idea to put them all in one spot so that they're easily accessible for people that still haven't watched the content.

I had an idea in mind when creating this playlist, what if I can get the community involved too? So here's how it's going to work:

1. If you have created any videos on either Year 0 or Year 0 Tactics, share the link with us. We'll put you in the playlist to show our appreciation to you for playing our games.

2. If you're involved in the playlist, like and share out everyone's videos (including ours). The aim is to help each other out as much as possible, so if you're a part of the playlist we'll do what we can to help support you as a YouTuber!

3. If we see that you're dedicated and have enough motivation to continuously upload videos we'll even put you in our sub box.

Link to playlist - https://t.co/AEzTBQEWJd

Drop those links down below and I'll get watching your videos as soon as I can!