Amaan Shawkath's Recent Activity

1. Amaan Shawkath replied to the thread Watch AD not working on Kindel.

Do you have the Google Play Store installed on your Fire Tablet? Also, have the ads worked in the past or have they recently stopped...

Feb 15, 2019 at 1:11 PM
  2. Amaan Shawkath liked Jesse Shaffer's post in the thread Mordheim coming to Nintendo Switch.

I’ve just played my first 3o minutes of “Mordheim: Warband Skirmish” on the Nintendo Switch and, before I go to bed, I feel compelled to...

Feb 14, 2019 at 4:52 PM
  3. Amaan Shawkath replied to the thread Watch AD not working on Kindel.

Thanks for reporting, will try replicating the bug now

Feb 14, 2019 at 4:20 PM
  4. Amaan Shawkath liked Prabdeep Bazaz's post in the thread Mordheim coming to Nintendo Switch.

Yes! Witch Hunters will be available in the next update for the Switch.

Feb 12, 2019 at 12:48 PM
  5. Amaan Shawkath liked Jesse Shaffer's post in the thread Mordheim coming to Nintendo Switch.

So I just bought a Nintendo Switch and the first two games I’m going to buy for it are “Dark Souls: Remastered” and “Mordheim: Warband...

Feb 12, 2019 at 12:48 PM
  6. Amaan Shawkath replied to the thread Bug? No more xp for equal rated warbands?.

I haven't been able to replicate your bug, on my Skaven warband I'm getting the "Survived against similar or higher rated warband" Xp...

Feb 12, 2019 at 11:15 AM
  7. Amaan Shawkath replied to the thread Bug? No more xp for equal rated warbands?.

Thanks for letting us know, I'll try replicating the bug and get back to you :)

Feb 12, 2019 at 10:49 AM