Recent content by Batman420

1. B

Someone explain this game

Says the person who is defending a literal scam game, I mean this isn't difficult to write a reply once a day against this dead scam game. Maybe you should reevaluate your life choices that has you replying to me every day.
  2. B

Yet who's the one who didn't read where I said I deleted it already? Maybe look in the mirror before calling people idiots there bud. And OBVIOUSLY I'm of course talking about that scenario right? Because that doesn't happen in any other scenario right? Oh wait it happens in every objective...
  3. B

If that were true then why does the game allow you to get to 100 def when that actually doesn't matter because def gets capped? I mean why is it that you and 1 other person are the only ones who defend this game? 5 years, 100k downloads and a dead forum filled with people who are either too...
  4. B

I see and you know this because of an article on a wiki that was written by someone who isn't a dev? See you can throw any numbers and calculations that you want but it's not coming from the devs because if we got to see how they calculate this stuff then everyone would know that the game is...
  5. B

Couldn't possibly know the stats of another warband, it's weird that you don't know that. Also you have not explained anything, just blamed me for not liking a shitty game. And I have stopped playing, I want my money back because this game is a scam.
  6. B

WS of 60 with 3 attacks plus 2 pistol attacks and the opponents def stops all but one attack and that does 1 damage. Then when it's the opponents turn against my maxed out def unit it dies in 1 turn because my def doesn't mean anything. I've read the wiki and obviously these are simply best...
  7. B

Defense is completely meaningless

Oh really? So then when I attack someone 15 times with my warband all of whom are equipped with hammers that reduce def to 20 then I shouldn't only be able to do damage on 2 of those hit right? Oh wait, that's what happens every game. Oh and when I'm getting attacked with guys with swords my 90...
  8. B

Oh then that would mean that I don't spawn and have people shooting at my warband before I can even move a single time... oh wait, that happens every other game. This game isn't just broken, it's designed as a scam to get you to pay money.