Recent content by Buggritt

1. Buggritt

Have a Masters and five kids. Pretty proud of all six things

Have a Masters and five kids. Pretty proud of all six things
  2. Buggritt

Necromunda: Gang Skirmish!

I wholeheartedly recommend Mordheim: Warband Skirmish regardless. Best advice I can give: Don't heal injuries. Let the poor, deranged bastards die. You'll be amazed at how effective a swordsman with frenzy, fear is. Even if he is slowed by stupidity. Identify a 'good loss' over a 'bad win'...
  3. Buggritt

Join the Beta!

He may be speaking to the boys and telling them to bring on his Escher. Like "Meat's back on the menu, boys!" Registered! Bring on the Hive!!
  4. Buggritt

Ok Juves, what house are you hoping for?

Working on the artwork I'm assuming Goliath and Escher are the first houses out on release. I'm a fan of huge hair, punk clothing and poisons so, naturally, I would pick Goliath. I do hope for some spryers at some point. Those guys always fascinated me. I had a really bad intro to the first...
  5. Buggritt

Necromunda: Gang Skirmish!

Allow me to say "Furking Yes!"
  6. Buggritt

New Warbands!

Adding another voice for Dwarves!
  7. Buggritt

Stuck in progress

the most important rule for this situation: take a good loss over a bad win. Play to the objectives. Sneak like a hairy skaven in breakthroygh. Only target wyrdstone carriers where having halftge wyrdstone wins (can't remember the name). Letthe enemy have the objectives in territory. It's a...
  8. Buggritt

Tavern and Hired Swords

Yup, misinterpreted. Was settling my Little One at 3:30ish in the morning when I wrote that.
  9. Buggritt

Tavern and Hired Swords

Fate has nothing to do with it dude, just ask my friend Wiz. He became top rank, numero uno, without spending any fate. Just enjoy yourself :)
  10. Buggritt

Can Ghouls Benefit From Ballistic Skill Increases

I'll do my best. The spellcasting tab was added after the initial skill system, after lessons regarding skills had been learned. The spellcasting tab has likely been written in a way that allows it to be easily ignored. There is a good chance that the rest of the skill system has too many...
  11. Buggritt

Tavern and Hired Swords

Yes to both!! That's a really well layed out post. Conveys my feelings on Fate perfectly.
  12. Buggritt

Tavern and Hired Swords

Hired Swords are not a 'paywall'. I have taken plenty down with focused fire or a beefed up warband member or, in one case, a knife thrower. A savvy player can go toe-to-toe with a warband consisting of normal fighters plus the maximum hired swords and still come out on top. One thing that...
  13. Buggritt

Question Max Wounds

Woops! Not the beta thread...... You didn’t see anything.....
  14. Buggritt

PvP shout outs

Shout ou to Undead. Good game! Sad that your Necromancer kept failing and I am VERY happy that your ghoul did not get into combat early on :) https://imgur.com/a/m7KAK