Recent content by Chaosticket

1. Chaosticket

New equipment

Ai using disposables items has several problems. AI never has to replace the items so its just free boosters against every player that fights that team. That means AI would always have the advantage. Then say you have oh about 32 items across the team. The drugs in particular are just...
  2. Chaosticket

New equipment

Well use the Mordheim rulebook. Even without that there is the simple fact that ALL the consumables costs more than what you can earn in matches and being consumables means you can expend them in great quantities. Its impossible in the current economy to afford even one item, let alone enough...
  3. Chaosticket

Suggestion: fix this game

Unfortunately you do antagonize me quite a bit. "what i want it to be"? I want a game about Mordheim to be about bloody Mordheim and not a half-hearted interpretation with all the changed made to stretch the game out to make money through micro-transactions. Im comparising this to MORDHEIM which...
  4. Chaosticket

Warband Rating Change

Okay so you mean you deliberately made the match making system spiteful. Is there any player benefit to that?
  5. Chaosticket

Middenheimer Marksmen

Well the best thing you can do for Middenheim is keep to your strength. Make an all-melee warband and armor up.
  6. Chaosticket

New units

Well the injury/death rate is supposed to be about 1/3rd if it was following Tabletop Mordheim rules.
  7. Chaosticket

Ah yes, trying to antagonize me by removing the context of what I say. Mordheim is a great tabletop game with the flaws tabletop games have, that you need other people interested in it to join you with their own models which is often at places where people already play other games like...
  8. Chaosticket

I started this thread and I can summarize most of everything I can say in the following couple sentences. #1 Make this is a perfect adaptation of the Mordheim tabletop game. or at least #2 Make this a great stand-alone game anyone can enjoy. #1 is based around the fact that this is work in...
  9. Chaosticket

Factions/purchases

Have you logged into Google? that is required to make any cash purchases. From that different factions have their own page at the Main Menu. Purchasing Fate Points can be done either at the "shop" the Main Menu, or when in a specific Warband at the "temple".
  10. Chaosticket

It's a hard game, and that's why it's great

Ok You are hopelessly self-righteous. I am "trolling" for providing legitimate criticism over the game flaws providing facts from a rulebook. You call me a Munchkin and call other players "Pussies" for liking different games than you. Im going to ask you one of the most important questions I...
  11. Chaosticket

boy oh boy, time to get out the Mordheim Rulebook. to Start out, for human Mercenaries the recruitment cost of new Warriors or Marksmen is 25 gold, and it never increases. Warriors and Marksmen never have permanent injuries though they can die. Warband size for the humans is 3-15. Gold...
  12. Chaosticket

Its suspicious that little to none of the mechanics ingame are properlyexplained. The forum is the primary means to know what does what. Much of the game mechanics are based on the Tabletop game but there are also points where Legendary-Games took a left turn at the Mountain of Madness changing...
  13. Chaosticket

I have more fun from Xcom 1994 and Dark Souls 2, which are both difficult and fun. Why cant this game be better than something made 23 years ago?
  14. Chaosticket

I will repeat, Tabletop Mordheim is more balanced. Yes you would lose characters but their replacements wouldnt be high costs worth less than 10% effectiveness of the original. Baseline characters could easily wipe the floor with more experienced characters through numbers so there was choice of...
  15. Chaosticket

Drowning in Warbands

I know that now, but I still have about 10 warbands doing nothing for months.