CzaRus's Recent Activity

1. CzaRus liked Perl Fisher's post in the thread Can't get a human opponent.

I have also found that the supply of human opponents completely dry out, when you warband rating exceeds about 800. With ratings below 300...

Oct 19, 2019 at 4:43 PM
  2. CzaRus replied to the thread Beginning of Tournament need testing players atm.

And if any of ma warriors die in the process? Am I allowed to hire a new one with same skills and equipment?

Oct 19, 2019 at 8:00 AM
  3. CzaRus liked Perl Fisher's post in the thread Vote for the 9th Warband!.

I also cast my lot with the Carnival of Chaos. I’m afraid that many of the other options will be a lot similar to existing warbands. How...

Oct 19, 2019 at 7:57 AM
  4. CzaRus posted a new thread.

The Ithilmar sword...

You know exactly where this is going. We all had this moment we were just about to maul some random range-melee hybrid dude in the face,...

Forum: Open Discussion

Oct 18, 2019 at 6:27 PM
  5. CzaRus replied to the thread Ranged weapons.

Well in all of my honest humble opinion, Repeaters are an absolute TRASH. They lose at long range, midium range accuracy is also quite bad,...

Oct 18, 2019 at 6:01 PM
  6. CzaRus replied to the thread Can't get a human opponent.

Nah, no need in dismissing.....it's just that ppl usually have a "bad" experience with multiplayer (my last battle, and I MEAN BATTLE - 11...

Oct 18, 2019 at 5:49 PM
  7. CzaRus liked Salowuk's post in the thread [Suggestion] Revive system.

Hello there! Some time ago i had to "farm" gold to afford a resurection of my wardband leadder. That was a bit boring, because the temple...

Oct 18, 2019 at 5:41 PM