Recent content by DiabolicMessiah

1. DiabolicMessiah

Minimum system requirements

I've been playing this games on my Galaxy S9 with maxed out graphics, and it runs perfectly, but the screen is so small so I bought a 10" genericbrand tablet with a 10 core processor 8 gigs of Ram and 512G internal memory. I avoided installing anything else for fear of interfering with the...
  2. DiabolicMessiah

Minimum requirements for smooth play

I apologize ahead of time if this question has already been asked. I just purchased a 10 inch tablet (cheap knock-off) running android 9.0 w/ 8gigs of ram and a 10 core processor but even with the graffics set to minimum and no other apps running in the background, the game is really choppy and...
  3. DiabolicMessiah

Allow voluntary retreat from start of match

That or there's never any opponants
  4. DiabolicMessiah

I agree when it comes to pvp, but the balance gets pretty wonky when it comes to bots. When it takes 5 of my 8 units (including my leader) to take out 1 model and leaving me maybe 2 out of the 5 still standing it kinda makes you scratch your head. That being said, however, the very next match...
  5. DiabolicMessiah

Ig I get what you're saying. I would think that a voluntary route would constitute 0 xp for the escapee. I'm just getting tired of being dropped right in front af an opponant and watching my entire party get wiped out before any of my before I even get a turn. What's the secret to pvp anyway...
  6. DiabolicMessiah

Allowing a voluntary retreat.

Sorry ignore this. Wrong game.
  7. DiabolicMessiah

Hey there, still new and haven't had a chance to read a lot, so I'm hoping I'm not making a suggestion that's been discussed 100 times already. It seems that, more often than not, I'm thrown up against another war band that is just completely beyond my warbands skill level. Sometimes wiping most...
  8. DiabolicMessiah

Allowing a voluntary retreat.

Hey there, still new and haven't had a chance to read a lot, so I'm hoping I'm not making a suggestion that's been discussed 100 times already. It seems that, more often than not, I'm thrown up against another war band that is just completely beyond my warbands skill level. Sometimes wiping most...
  9. DiabolicMessiah

Introduce yourself

Hey y'all,! Now that I can finaly post, I'm happy to introduce myself. The name's Robert. I'm from Northern California. Avid gamer for over 30 years. Was a big fan of Mordheim, and Necromunda back in the day. Love the PC version of Mordheim and was impressed with the design of this version...
  10. DiabolicMessiah

Frustrated with Mordheim.

Frustrated with Mordheim.