Recent content by Gurslak

1. G

New Battle Maps!

Yeah I have and I noticed it equipping and removing said weapons. It's a very nice change and update.
  2. G

New Battle Maps!

Very nice update. I've also noticed my warband ratings have dropped dramatically, is this a tweak to equipment, skill ratings or both? Maybe a return to the old method?
  3. G

Attacking Hidden Characters

No worries, I'm sure I could have worded my response better too. This has happened to me twice and against different warbands, unfortunately I can't remember either name correctly. 1) Walked on both occasions 2)Melee attack with hooked halberd and melee attack & Pistol Attack 3) First was a...
  4. G

Link to alert you to above response.
  5. G

Bug: Hidden Shards

I've just played a Shard Collection game on Cemetery of Voller where one of the shards didn't appear. It's hapoened before and on other maps, but I've always assumed I'd just missed where it was hidden. This game however, the enemy ai collected the shard right next to one of my guys and it...
  6. G

Thank you for telling me something didn't happen, when I saw it. 1) I was hidden 2) Enemy character walked up to a hidden character 3)Hidden character is revealed 4) The very same enemy character attacks my newly revealed character Now I was under the impression that you can't attack a...
  7. G

In a couple of games I've played recently and with different warbands I've had hidden members be attacked by the SO controlled warbands as if they had been charged. What happens is this; I hide my warband, the AI controlled character moves directly to a hidden member, revealing them and then...
  8. G

How's everyone finding the Ogres?

Ogres seem fine, but I agree that they should be limited to 0-1.
  9. G

Reload & All Alone Tests

A couple of questions/points from a recent game. 1) My captain has a Handgun and had to reload the weapon at the start of the game. I'm assuming this is a bug and a hangover from the previous game where I fired the weapon and then charged into combat, never reloading it again. 2) All Alone...
  10. G

Suggestion: Ambush Skill

That's all true, but you can't infiltrate if your dead. I was shot the moment I spawned, not moved, spawned. Besides, this is the minor point in this thread, which is about the Ambush skill, not the scenario and how it shouldn't be able to target hidden characters.
  11. G

No. I was Skaven and the opposing side were Reikland Mercs called The Red Army.
  12. G

I'll start by saying I love the Ambush skill, it's great. So great that I, like many others I assume, created a warband around it, but it's also flawed. Why can a member with this skill target hidden enemies? The new version is how I assumed the original would work and is an improvement on the...
  13. G

Fate or Adverts to Avoid injury or Death

I love how argumentative, defensive and passionate folks get about the interpretation of a word.
  14. G

Fate or Adverts to Avoid injury or Death

I agree that the option to watch an ad when you have Fate points would be nice, but Legendary Games are far from greedy or even slightly money grubbing. Go play War Robots for a truly cash grabbing extortion experience.
  15. G

Ogre

Ok, I think I've worked it out. It appears that Hired Swords, which must also include the Vampire, do not count towards the 4 man minimum to recruit them.