Recent content by Jemma

1. Jemma

A Friend in Need! (Year 0 Update)

Hey guys, we were just wondering how this particular feature is working out for you? As I briefly mentioned in my previous post, upon login you'll see a series of landing screens depending on what's going on in your game at the time, one of which asks you to help out friends that need a bit of...
  2. Jemma

POSSIBLE BUG

Okay, thanks... We'll look into this.
  3. Jemma

Site Maintenance

Just letting everyone know that there will be a period of downtime today for all our games and services while we work on some site maintenance. We hope you understand and thank you for your patience!
  4. Jemma

Internet Explorer Refresh Bug

Thanks Akshay, we'll look into it!
  5. Jemma

A Friend in Need! (Year 0 Update)

Hey everyone! Just letting you know that Year 0 is getting an update today and you'll hopefully notice two large changes. First of all some of you will see that the 3D version is much more stable and previous leaks have bee fixed. Thanks to everyone that informed us about any bugs and...
  6. Jemma

Loading screen bug

Hi Ashley, I missed this before but someone else also reported a similar issue and it just happened to me too so I've let someone know and hopefully something will get sorted.
  7. Jemma

LOADING BUG

Hey Mckhi, just giving you an update! I have just run into this problem myself so I'm going to see what happens and then let someone know about the issue.
  8. Jemma

Background texture bug

Thanks Ashley, we'll look into it!
  9. Jemma

Grey screen.

Thanks guys, we'll see what's up!
  10. Jemma

LOADING BUG

Hey mckhi, thanks for your report. Might I suggest that if you have anything else to say that you use a different text colour? I had to highlight this to read it!
  11. Jemma

3D mode camera adjusting

Cool, thanks guys, we'll look into it!
  12. Jemma

All territories unlocked

Thanks Ben, I'll get someone to look into it and get back to you!
  13. Jemma

3D View Bug

Thanks for reporting your issue, we'll look into it! (and sorry for the spam post on your thread)
  14. Jemma

Year0 Volume Bug

Hiya, I think this has already been mentioned but since it seems to be a reoccurring suggestion that we should look into it! Thanks for your input!
  15. Jemma

Cosmetic - bug

Thanks David, I'll email someone about it and see if we can get it sorted.