Recent content by Magnus

1. Magnus

Post-battle exploration

One moment that was exciting when playing Mordheim was to roll dice for the exploration at the end of each battle. Besides finding wyrdstones, there was the possibility to find an unusual building or encountering something out of ordinary by rolling two or more of the same number while...
  2. Magnus

The best way to have your say!

I totally agree: PvP will make the game much more challenging and dramatically increase its replayability! Any good tactical mind can defeat the AI, unless there are some pretty strong debuffs. The possibility to play games with 3-4 players, as it was the case with the tabletop version, would...
  3. Magnus

Introduce yourself

I just realized I have several miniatures at my parents' place: definitely some Possessed and maybe some Skavens. I'll look for them and take some pictures next time I go back to my hometown (if I can find them...).
  4. Magnus

Introduce yourself

Hi guys, Last weekend I met my friends from my hometown with whom I used to play Mordheim (and D&D) and we were wondering why no one had never made a mobile version (something like XCOM). My friends and I would still love to play Mordheim: some of us tried the PC version, but it looks too...
  5. Magnus

Hi, are you still looking for testers? If so, I would be very happy to become one (preferably...

Hi, are you still looking for testers? If so, I would be very happy to become one (preferably for iOS devices). By the way, thank you for making this game: my friends and I have been waiting it for years...