Recent content by morjax

1. morjax

Release the Beast!

Excellent!!
  2. morjax

Best "fate or gold" design

I think the first option is the most clear, but agree that the "or" may be too small for some devices. Could we have option 1, but with the "or" placed to the left of the "100 gold" where the "2" is in option 3? This may allow it to be a little larger but also convey clearly. Option 2 I don't...
  3. morjax

Reward Ads and Purchase Hiredswords with Gold!

I think I can speak for many here that we'd be glad to hear your methods for google play credits :) It's pretty abysmal, in all honesty (I have had some things to say on the matter). This is why I have a lot of faith in and try to champion services like Patreon, which is literally hundreds...
  4. morjax

Fate or Adverts to Avoid injury or Death

Come to think of it, if the "watch an ad right now to prevent an injury" is removed and replaced with a temple item of "watch an ad to get a fate fragment" and "redeem X fate fragments for a fate coin", revenue should actually increase, since all users will be removing injuries with fate (rather...
  5. morjax

Of course the team must earn a living! Would it dramatically impact income streams to simply allow the option between spending fate or watching a video? Given that fate is already money spent when the user acquires it (even if the user simply sits on it forever and chooses never to spend it)...
  6. morjax

Reward Ads and Purchase Hiredswords with Gold!

@Keovar: Just to give you a sense of scale as a content creator, accounting for the fact that quite a few people run ad block, and that ads do not run on every play, video creators see $1 in ad revenue for every 750 views or so on YouTube (or about 1/8 of a cent per view, on average).
  7. morjax

I think my idea is a pretty good one... though I may also be biased on that front :D
  8. morjax

Happy Geheimnisnacht!

And they each give a +10 leadership and increased spot hidden range? Seems great (though I suppose you have ot forgo a shield).
  9. morjax

It seems to be that there are two different topics at hand in this thread: 1) how fate coins can be got, and whether a purchaser of fate coins should be able to also watch ads for fate, and 2) whether fate coins should be usable for unique warriors/items, recovering from injuries, saving from...
  10. morjax

Dreg in Human Warband

Just look at those handsome devils!
  11. morjax

Bug: Halfling Cookbook

DANG OSCAR, you are a fast one :)
  12. morjax

Bug: Halfling Cookbook

Follow up question: Halfling cookbooks only work once per warband, and only when equipped to the leader, correct?
  13. morjax

Suggestions/Speculations: Witch Hunters

I really like the idea of witch hunters having access to wardogs without a rarity check - in other words, it is simply always available to all their models (or perhaps all mêlée units but not archers?). I am so ready for Hatred as a specialty skill to reroll/negate a miss in the first round of...
  14. morjax

Suggestion: Dual wield

I'd probably give it a try if it was an option. For dual wielding, what would the benefit be? Increased damage with decreased initiative? better chance to hit? An additional attack? If the latter, that would be a very powerful point spent.
  15. morjax

Happy Geheimnisnacht!

Looking forward to trying out the lantern! is it one lantern per warband, or can you buy many?