Recent content by Mork

1. M

Can’t wait for the WAAAGH!

Yes, I have already spared the necessary fate points for the green ones! :cool:
  2. M

Shooting through walls - Reports

Hm, it used to be ok - maybe the new update caused the bug to occur again?
  3. M

PvP Shard Leaderboard!

Ah, it was January. But the Black Iron Knights were the cheaters who should have been deleted! On my board for December it shows The Great Pretender.
  4. M

PvP Shard Leaderboard!

Hi, in January my Sisters show Mercy won the PVP Shards-Monthly and got therefore the Legendary-Icon. Now it's gone and I would like to get it back! Many regards, Mork
  5. M

New 'Stash' Feature!

Hooray!!! :)
  6. M

Stability Improvements!

Was the Ladder Bug corrected too? https://forums.legendary-games.com/index.php?threads/ladder-bug.7467/
  7. M

Legendary Tournament!

@Ewan Lamont: What's the name of your warband - maybe Black Sheep? :)
  8. M

Legendary Tournament!

Hi and thanks a lot to Legendary for hosting this Tournament and all members for joining! Had a lot of funny and awesome moments! :) Love the bronce icon, it fits perfectly well with my creepy Skaven "Die Grabunholde". :cool:
  9. M

Legendary Tournament!

Hm... Inquisitive By Nature had a Ranking of 1211 last night. I love the idea of consecutive Tournaments giving you the opportunity to develope your warband on a way through a whole campaign. But if there is already one warband in such an overmighty position I don't see the motivation to go on...
  10. M

Beeing shoot during melee

Another example: This time my faithful henchman Gripper can throw a star at Ninjcin inspite Ninjcin is in melee with the other skaven...
  11. M

Legendary Tournament!

Ah, so it wasn't only me suffering this malfunction?
  12. M

Legendary Tournament!

Seems like something went wrong with the Tournament-Display:
  13. M

Legendary Tournament!

Of course it's always misty in Mordheim! :cool:
  14. M

Legendary Tournament!

What do you mean by "play the mist" ? When Legenday announced "The Legendary Tournament will start at 5pm UK time on the 4th March" I assumend, it would be finished some hours later at midnight. So I was very surprised to find it for lasting one week! :D
  15. M

Legendary Tournament!

Of course it's absolutely ok to play on higher maps. My point is, that this indicates old warbands which might have brought hugh amounts of spared skill points and / or gold with them, not having the necessity to spend much time in farming AI because they can directly use their gold or formerly...