Recent content by Mormacur the Sorcerer

1. M

Faction Suggestion: Dark Elves and High Elves

Well a band of Black ark Corsairs probably would. Corsairs raid pretty much anywhere for wealth and artifacts. They are pirates kinda what they do. Dark Elves have raided Lustria, Nekehara hell even the Chaos waste. For artifacts of power and wealth. These aren't really coastal raids all the...
  2. M

Updates to Possessed.

Whoops I meant they needed better ranhe defense against ranged now that Elves are in. Not that Possessed needs Elves sorry for the confusion. As for the shooting skills just add one or two more skills. I know it's not lore friendly but Brethern do have access to them now and are actually pretty...
  3. M

Faction Suggestion: Dark Elves and High Elves

Since the faction pool is expanding into "premium" factions/races. One of the next factions should be the Elves. I personally want to see Dark Elves first. Leader:Corsair or Fleet Master Access to both weapon skills and ranged. Only strength, Wounds and Fear skills. Dark Elves are known for...
  4. M

Updates to Possessed.

Arguably the Possessed are quite lacking. Traditionally Marauders should be the melee focus while Brethern are the Range focus. Both with access to mutations. As well as immunity to Psychology aka fear. I have played Possessed numerous times with many Warbands. The one thing the warband lacks is...