Birthday:
November 4

Share This Page

Oscar

Junior Programmer, Male

Oscar was last seen:
Sep 19, 2019 at 2:25 PM
    1. CuliDuri
      Unfortunately the procedure you send me doesn't work. The error message after reload the game is still the same.
      Does it means that I have always to play in incognitio web page? (well it's not a great problem, but yes, doing so I cannot remember the password I use for the first time. Can you send me a new one here or at pinpool96@yahoo.it e-mail?)

And thanks a lot for you patience!
      1. Oscar
        Oscar
        Hiya, it does unfortunately mean that you will have to use Incognitio until we can work out what the issue is (I'd recommend using a different browser as that might make things a little easier for you). You should have received an email from admin@legendary-games.com letting you know your new password
        Jun 28, 2019
    2. Alex
      MY Warband was around #166 and falling as i haven't played much since the ogre became incapacitated. They are called "Kochs Snowflakes
    3. Alex
      Hi Oscar I have seen your response to another bug thread and was wondering if you have time to take a look at the one i have just posted. Its in the bug thread section and is under "ogre has lost dual wield capability after latest update"
      1. Oscar
        Oscar
        Sorry, didn't see this until now. I will take a look and see what can be done
        Nov 2, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    November 4