Oscar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Unfortunately the procedure you send me doesn't work. The error message after reload the game is still the same.
    Does it means that I have always to play in incognitio web page? (well it's not a great problem, but yes, doing so I cannot remember the password I use for the first time. Can you send me a new one here or at pinpool96@yahoo.it e-mail?)

And thanks a lot for you patience!
    Oscar
    Oscar
    Hiya, it does unfortunately mean that you will have to use Incognitio until we can work out what the issue is (I'd recommend using a different browser as that might make things a little easier for you). You should have received an email from admin@legendary-games.com letting you know your new password
    MY Warband was around #166 and falling as i haven't played much since the ogre became incapacitated. They are called "Kochs Snowflakes
    Hi Oscar I have seen your response to another bug thread and was wondering if you have time to take a look at the one i have just posted. Its in the bug thread section and is under "ogre has lost dual wield capability after latest update"
    Oscar
    Oscar
    Sorry, didn't see this until now. I will take a look and see what can be done
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…