Overwatch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Overwatch,

I have been playing this game for over 10 days now and I truly love it. Mordheim is by far the best mobile game I have ever played! My warband the Filthy Lucre is currently in the top 100's on the Leaderboards and I want to help make the game even better. How can I help?
    Hello OverWatch!

First thank you for the great GW game you are bringing to life on mobile, that's a wonderful idea and no wonder you guys will rock on this adaptation.
    Therefore, it would be great to help you in developping this app by testing and providing regular feedbacks on it :) Let me know if it is still possible!

Cheers

Altia
    Overwatch
    Overwatch
    Hey, Altia!

Thank you for the kind words that's really nice of you to say. If you could drop me a personal message I'll see what I can do about getting you access to a beta build. If you don't know how to message just let me know and I'll message you!
    Hi there - I've just write to moderator in FB group and im interested of beta action. I have a Samung Galaxy A3 2016 and I'm in Italy, let me know :)
    A
    Alfie
    Thank you very much...I'm waiting for your email.
    You'll send to my personal email or here?
    Overwatch
    Overwatch
    You should receive a direct message through the forums shortly :)
    A
    Alfie
    I've just read and answer to you :D
    Hi there - just been signposted here from FB group and im interested in some beta action if thats still available? I have an iPhone 5s and I'm in UK :)
    Overwatch
    Overwatch
    Thanks for joining us! Going to drop you a message now so that I can run through a few things with you before getting you setup...
    Yosefthegod
    Yosefthegod
    fire away :)
    Hello, I'm very interested,in that project. Are you looking for tester in iPad? Thanks for all the effort in this game.
    Hello, I came to these forums and your profile by way of reddit and having watched Morjax Plays on youtube and the /r/mordheim. I've been playing mordheim since the beta rules were originally published in white dwarf I have an Galaxy S7, if you're still looking for testers I would love the opportunity. thanks in advance.
    Reactions: OverWatch
    Overwatch
    Overwatch
    Hey beautox! Feel free to drop me a direct message (Click on information tab) and I'll see what I can do to get you access to the beta.
    Hi, are you still looking for testers? If so, I would be very happy to become one (preferably for iOS devices).

By the way, thank you for making this game: my friends and I have been waiting it for years...
    I'm definitely interested in testing , Only have android devices
    Reactions: OverWatch
    Overwatch
    Overwatch
    Going to drop you a direct message now, if you could answer the questions within it as soon as possible that'd help out a great deal! Thank you
    I have both android and ios devices. I could test for both if youd like. Cant figure out how to PM you, maybe this is it?
    Hey! I can't seem to find out how to directly message you! Anyways I would love to help build a great game and trial the latest builds. Hope to hear back from you soon
    I'm defiantly interested in testing. I was very excited to see that a mobile version was in the works.I loved this game on the table top just don't have enough interested people to get together and play anymore.
    There's an issue with uploading avatars at the moment, will get it sorted ASAP! Sorry for the delay every one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…