Recent content by ScubaSteve

1. ScubaSteve

The best way to have your say!

I agree with Sir Eyeball here, if you cannot earn Fate by playing the game then there is no incentive to play. I spent more money on Mordheim this summer than I ever have on any game but stopped playing when I hit my budget limit. I can't believe it is almost December and there is still NO WAY...
  2. ScubaSteve

8 Fate for Rat Ogres? You are Joking, Right?

At the end of the day I am not going to pay what is the price of a whole warband for one character that can be killed. Unless that purchase price also grants it immortality, i.e. the need to never pay fate in the unfortunate occurrence of death or dismemberment. Also comparing a Pit Fighter...
  3. ScubaSteve

A new wishlist. High hopes.

Good ideas here I hope Legendary is listening they need to be taking notes.
  4. ScubaSteve

My Five Star Game Review!!!

Yes the Rat Ogre can't be robbed, congratulations the game is fixed, party on. Maybe If all MWS players just need to spend $19.40 to outfit their entire Skaven warband with Rat Ogres and maybe Legendary will have enough money to hire an additional programmer to work on the game other issues.
  5. ScubaSteve

I know... I swear I spent more on MWS and I was glad to do so... but sadly 8 Fate for Rat Ogre this may be where I have to draw the line.
  6. ScubaSteve

8 Fate for Rat Ogres? You are Joking, Right?

Okay let's talk about the Rat Ogres. Oh vey... I was sooo excited to finally see them ready to play but then I saw the price and my jaw dropped. I am praying this is a type because 8 fate is terrible. I would pay 3 maybe 4 but 8??? This must be a bad joke. Legendary you do want people to...
  7. ScubaSteve

Top 5 things I LOVE about Mordheim Warband Skirmish

When I complained about the results of Robbery my warband was currently #62 on the leaderboard. I was determined to make it to #1. The competition was insane I was either fighting Middenheim warbands armored entirely in Gromril or sniper warbands with three Hochland Longrifles. In unfortunate...
  8. ScubaSteve

I couldn't agree more LathotHead! I actually surprised myself by how much money I spent with on MWS which was the first time I have bought any online currency ever! I am really excited to see what happens next. I hope the game is a success so Legendary feels good about putting in the resources...
  9. ScubaSteve

Omg did you just bring up RL in Mordheim Warband Skirmsh? -50 points sir.
  10. ScubaSteve

If it is part of the same server it should not be a problem. There are ways of doing it I am sure.
  11. ScubaSteve

Giant Rats - Review

Human warhounds I am okay with as you can only have one per warband and they add character. I would personally have rather waited til witch hunters but I can live with them.
  12. ScubaSteve

Suggestion: Rebalance SKill trees

Good point DTay88, I think that statement could sum up about 95% of what is discussed on in this forum!
  13. ScubaSteve

Giant Rats - Review

Yes good review Salj! We need Skaven Hireswords so a pack master is a great idea!
  14. ScubaSteve

War "dog"

Excellent glad to hear it. I have started my games with Giant Rats, and I have to say I like the way they have been handled so far. I look forward to seeing how they will act in combat.
  15. ScubaSteve

War "dog"

I guess my only problem with the pets is this: do the Human Mercenaries even need ratwardogs? Human Mercenaries are already a strong warband. Skaven need lots of giant rats to fill out their warband and give it mass. Why not just keep wardogs for witch hunters and by the time the Witch Hunters...