Recent content by Steve Gibbs

1. Steve Gibbs

Testers wanted - PVP first look

I have an iPad air first addition running the latest OS. I am interested.
  2. Steve Gibbs

Mordheim needs...

SWEET! This will add new dimensions to the game and make me want to play it more. :-)
  3. Steve Gibbs

Mordheim needs...

After playing a few times, and playing the original game, I like it. We do need more factions though. The humans are great but I woudl love to see Skaven Orcs Sisters of Sigmar Dwarfs Also Hirelings. Ogre troll halfling chef there's a lot in the original supplements. Playing against...
  4. Steve Gibbs

Rules and how to become a Tester!

Message sent. :-)
  5. Steve Gibbs

I'm defiantly interested in testing. I was very excited to see that a mobile version was in the...

I'm defiantly interested in testing. I was very excited to see that a mobile version was in the works.I loved this game on the table top just don't have enough interested people to get together and play anymore.
  6. Steve Gibbs

Online/Offline Mode

Will connecting with friends to play be easy? I love the the Blood Bowl app but it's biggest downfall is not making it easy to play with other friends who have the app.
  7. Steve Gibbs

For Newcomers to the Tabletop

Umm... WOW! walk down memory lane. I remember working on a bunch of those rules with various people. Page 315 has my encampment rules. I think some showed up in TC but were very different than I originally envisioned them,
  8. Steve Gibbs

Favorite Warbands

I started with the Hammers of Middenhiem and then procured a Skaven warband, Pirates, Dwarves and Orcs. My two favorites were the Dwarves and the Orcs. There were some other ones I was working on rules for but they never made it into the Town Cryer. My favorite setting was Khemri and...
  9. Steve Gibbs

Rules and how to become a Tester!

Looking forward to being able to play when I travel. Hoping to see some Dwarf and Orc warbands coming out.
  10. Steve Gibbs

Introduce yourself

Greetings and salutations. I'm Steve, aka grafixgibbs. I haven't played Mordhiem in a while but played it lots when it first hit the table top. I was an Outrider and ran tournaments, leagues and helped to write rules for the Town Cryer back in the day (helped with Lustria setting and Kehmri)...