Trapsinger's Recent Activity

1. Trapsinger replied to the thread Bug - Cant Change Armor, Helm, Shield - Not Showing in Stats or Graphic.

Same, happens to me a lot, especially when i don't close the game and pop in and out of other apps. Forcing the game closed and reloading...

Dec 15, 2018 at 1:21 AM
  2. Trapsinger replied to the thread Bug - Great Hammer Stats Max Defense Incorrect.

It's not a bug, you are mis-reading it. In this case 0 should be more correctly interpreted as NULL, or no modifier to enemy defense....

Dec 15, 2018 at 1:20 AM
  3. Trapsinger replied to the thread Money for Blessings or Fate for Free?.

If I say yes, do i get my chicks for free?

Dec 14, 2018 at 9:24 PM
  4. Trapsinger replied to the thread Vampyric Sword.

nope, it's just a sword. pretty comparable to the gromril in cost and effect

Dec 12, 2018 at 7:10 PM
  5. Trapsinger replied to the thread Bug: Max statline for Witch Hunter Captain.

If the captain always has to have the same skill lists then you could lower the base WS/BS stats on the starting captain to 20/20 and then...

Dec 11, 2018 at 5:10 PM
  6. Trapsinger replied to the thread Fate, Coins, Blessings and Videos.

But...watching a video ad wasn't removed? I've been doing it all night. (you just can't do it if you have a fate point, it only works...

Dec 9, 2018 at 7:17 AM
  7. Trapsinger replied to the thread Suggestion: Balance Pass.

Frenzy is only announced on the charge but the extra attack is applied all the time, so if you charge them you will never get the notice...

Dec 8, 2018