Recent content by try_to_beat_me

1. T

What would you like to see in future updates?

Pretty quiet around here, what's happening?
  2. T

I can`t play Shuuro

hmm. hopefully one of the mods sees this soon and comments
  3. T

I can`t play Shuuro

Try creating an account. I realize you have this account you are using to talk to us in forums. But you may need to create an account on that site. Don't use DST there, create a new account. For instance on the shuuro site my screename is: newtoshuuro, but here my name is try to be me. Hope this...
  4. T

My mana actually balances out somewhat. I'm about to win a game and it will go to 3800=3900 ish. I do dip from time to time. 30000 = 40.99 = 55 Canadian. Fix the site, then see about getting people to pay. At the moment it sort of feels neglected. The game is only playable when campaign is...
  5. T

Sounds good. I think I'll just pause while you guys figure things out. Play for as long as my mana lasts, and visit the site to see if things are up and running. Fixing mana I think is biggest thing. Way to play other players. Chat. Etc In a grand reveal, or a patch by patch basis. Let people...
  6. T

Suggestions to improve the game?

The diagonal board is not a good feel. It's hard to comment on chess... I mean it's chess. Sadly, if people want to play chess... there are other places on the net to do so. I think I'm gonna stick with shuuro on this site for now until my mana gives.
  7. T

Don't make the board diagonal. Is this necessary? I would just give some sort of birds eye with slight tilt. You can keep rotations in if people want to see on angle. I don't play a single game in rl that I try to have a view of the game board which is awkward. I've been on the fence...
  8. T

lol I'm happy to be getting more games, but its just not economical at this point. So multiple 800 point games going. Um, if I lose like 200-400 ish mana at a time... we see we see. But this could become short lived for me. Soon I will go under 3000 mana?
  9. T

Can you manually go in to mana costs? and change how much it costs to buy mana so that its very cheap? Canadian dollar is low. Even 5 bucks is almost doublish. Not saying its necessary, but its an option.
  10. T

I see. Well certainly fix the problem when you update shuuro. I.e. never allow someone to go negative mana. If you have a site where in order to play on the site, mana.. or any "site currency" is required making sure players don't run out and leave the site is fairly central. I mean, just with...
  11. T

Hmm, well I don't know how widespread it is. If it is possible to grant mana in the system freely somehow, I would do it. A broken system doesn't really help anyone. I would just instantly grant everyone 5000 mana until its fixed to not lose players. If a player can't play due to lack of mana...
  12. T

Yes, so I had 3510... then I just won a game that levelled me up, and got me bonus mana... after losing the game before that. So I went up 340 in mana, but then in the game I won, i lost 80-120 in men, so i didn't go up that much, anyways now it says 3610 is how much mana i have total, so 3510 -...
  13. T

Yes so I jus lost a game, now I'm down another 170 ... so Im at 2550 after a 800 point engagement. Can I be reimbursed my mana up to 4500? ish And... is this happening to others? I mean fair if it is.. then there is a system wide problem... but if it is just me, I'm losing quite a bit here...