1. Diknek

Dramatas Personae etc.

Morjax min/maxing his murder shuffle
  2. Diknek

Dramatas Personae etc.

Should be a nice evening! :cool:
  3. Diknek

Dramatas Personae etc.

It will probably be something like; Moved forward, got shot in the face by a billion arrows. Lost
  4. Diknek

Dramatas Personae etc.

Indeed, limiting the time they could be hired for would be right in line with the table top. Also, greatly increasing the warbands rating is a solid balance. It would be cool to make them some what expensive to hire (some more than others) and a bit rare to come across. If i go up against Money...
  5. Diknek

Introduce yourself

I believe I found out about it through Morjax' channel. So thanks Morjax! I would love to be a tester!
  6. Diknek

Favorite Warbands

For me, it was witch hunters with their cute little vicious man eating puppies and Dwarf Treasure hunters. Loved them both! So much character there.
  7. Diknek

Dramatas Personae etc.

I'd imagine the more common famous character would suffice such as Aenur the sword of Twilight (I know alot of people love this one), Ulli and Marquand Volker, Johann the Knife, Veskit and maybe, but not necessarily Bertha Bestraufrung
  8. Diknek

Who Wants a Face Full of Arrows?

Dirty dirty Reiklanders!
  9. Diknek

Introduce yourself

Thank you for doing this project guys! I have been waiting for a close to table top mordheim phone game for a while. It's honestly the perfect game to do this with! I've been playing Warhammer and Mordheim since I was a young lad who stumbled across some sweet fantasy miniatures at at a garage...
  10. Diknek

Dramatas Personae etc.

Will we see any interactions with famous characters while venturing through the city of the damned and if so in what capacity? Would it be a good idea to make them temporarily hireable? I was also curious about special missions such as "Thing in the woods". It could be fun to randomly have a...