Search results

1. 2mBrick

Stupid Warbands

8 Ghouls ... that's a lot of attacks. I can see how that would be fun :)
  2. 2mBrick

Stupid Warbands

Anything with Throwing Knives. Or Short Bows. Those two are quite stupid.
  3. 2mBrick

Achievement Questions

1. I'm pretty sure that even matches against the AI count, but I'd need to check 2 & 3: HIgh. Very high.
  4. 2mBrick

Can Ghouls Benefit From Ballistic Skill Increases

As a matter of fact, I connected 'item that requires BS' to blessed water. I am crazy but I'm not THAT crazy.
  5. 2mBrick

Ooooh ... Blessed Water, anybody?
  6. 2mBrick

Spell Mechanics?

Spell cast chance is also affected by armour, though unless your captain has learned magic this won't matter. Oh, and Arrows (Lesser Magic) DOES use ballistic skill. Beyond that, I can't think of anything. Hope this helps
  7. 2mBrick

The answer is no.
  8. 2mBrick

Town Cryer Classifieds

RECRUITING: Exciting new carnival looking for acrobats, strongmen, and jesters. Join us if you want to become FILTHY rich! Contact Bilebelch IV for more info.
  9. 2mBrick

Tavern and Hired Swords

Don't forget the Elf Ranger. He (or she) may not cook as well but they'll certainly put a few holes in anyone that messes with your Warband.
  10. 2mBrick

Tavern and Hired Swords

I take your point. It would be nice to have HS available for gold right away in the pay-to-unlcok Warbands, but games that can't squeeze enough money out of the players to cover the overheads for the developers don't last long either.
  11. 2mBrick

Casting in Ithilmar armour

In WHFB, Loremasters of Hoeth came with heavy armour as standard, yeah. I don't know what the casting penalty for armour is (never having equipped any on my mages), but I'm pretty sure that Ithilmar doesn't have any special bonuses where that's concerned. The advantage of Ithilmar is it's...
  12. 2mBrick

A Question for the Devs

Ah, okay. Thanks.
  13. 2mBrick

A Question for the Devs

Dear Devs, I've been enjoying this game (and particularly the Undead), but one thing has been bugging me... Why is the leader the Necromancer, not the Vampire? Though I never played it, I have almost all the PDFs for the tabletop game, and the Vampire is the leader for the original Undead...
  14. 2mBrick

Tavern and Hired Swords

That's why I'm reticent to hire them (and possibly also why I only see a Warlock as a support unit). There's only one problem. If, say, I'm using my Marienburgers and I unlock, say, the Pit Fighter (because why not), do then have to pay AGAIN to use the Pit Fighter with my Reiklanders...
  15. 2mBrick

Two more undead questions

The same is true of the Warlock staff, I think.
  16. 2mBrick

Tavern and Hired Swords

I can understand your reasoning. I think it's an interesting decision to have the more 'unusual' Skaven units (Packmasters, Eshin Sorcerors, Rat Ogres) as Hired Swords. I suppose they want to squeeze a bit of extra cash out of us. It would be nice if you could pay for them with Gold (even if...
  17. 2mBrick

Tavern and Hired Swords

Yeah, sorry, I misunderstood what you said. Happens sometimes. I don't think wizard is underpowered - I think wizard is a decent support unit, and even undercosted (as I said). Regarding Paywall & Fairness: The devs have to make money. If they don't, no more Mordheim. Hence, there needs to...
  18. 2mBrick

Tavern and Hired Swords

I'm not sure I agree with you completely, but 3 Fate is too little, IMHO. I seem to recall that some Skaven HS are 7-12 Fate, and while 12 might be too much 5-6 Fate would be better. The combo of mage and heavy-armoured leader isn't totally OP. The mage's damage output is OK-ish, but the guy...
  19. 2mBrick

Stupid Warbands

PvP is one thing, AI is another. I personally don't actually play PvP (for various reasons), but I'm not surprised the last 3 wouldn't work well (they are meant to be stupid, after all). I'm surprised to hear the one-man actually works well. It always struck me a bit of a liability having a...
  20. 2mBrick

Stupid Warbands

Here are a few silly ideas for warbands that I wondered what people thought of. If you try them, please tell me how it goes (I'm sure it will be entertaining!) One-Man Warband Probably works best with Middenheimers (the buffed Captain) and Marienburgers (fancier gear). Although there are...