Search results

1. TheNalleweg

Vote for the 9th Warband!

Lizardmen For The Lolz!?!
  2. TheNalleweg

Replace micro transactions with subscriptions...

Currently their Fate to Gold system is as followed... 1F = 15G That’s why I suggested introducing Gold to Fate... 50G = 1F (3x) 100G = 1F (7x) 150G = 1F (10x) Guaranteed Fate is a must though. Even if it’s at a cost of ten times it’s value in gold back. Gambling on it is rather...
  3. TheNalleweg

That’s why I made this post. I want to see what the community thinks... 3-5 Fate Tokens per day was just to get the conversation started. As it was a pretty high Fate Token allowance. The daily login reward system works well with PUBG Mobile. It was actually better than the computer version...
  4. TheNalleweg

I’ve seen a lot of anger towards micro transactions, in the gaming industry, and don’t want this title to follow that path! I love this game! I helped beta test it, when it released, and just came back to it. Since I’ve been gone, just over a year, the game has greatly improved! This is one of...
  5. TheNalleweg

I'm back... with another exploit! Tutorial Henchmen Cloning...

I will. Thanks for responding, so quickly. I’ll include the video so that you can see how it works.
  6. TheNalleweg

I'm back... with another exploit! Tutorial Henchmen Cloning...

For starters, I'd like to introduce myself, my name is Eric. I took some time off, to have my son, and just recently picked back up... and I must say! WOW! The game is doing great! One warband away from the original Eight. Massive improvements to the consumables. New features still being added...
  7. TheNalleweg

Starting PVP Warbands...

Wizard, It’s rather annoying, to be honest, reading your replies. I never mentioned this was a bug. I said it was a great way to start. You need to drop this temperament you keep bringing to my posts. It would be greatly appreciated... Sincerely, TheNalleweg
  8. TheNalleweg

Starting PVP Warbands...

True... but being it’s apart of the PVP Beta. Money isn’t really an issue. Considering the FT allowance/incentive we were given. Not to mention the fact that I’ve now got four flame throwers!!! On top of four Riekland Marksmen. That’s a rather great way to start off! In regards to the...
  9. TheNalleweg

Starting PVP Warbands...

You can achieve a factions maximum warband size before ever starting... that’s all. As this is in the PVP BETA... I didn’t cheat at all. You can achieve this with any faction. You won’t have a great weapon inventory... but you’ll have a full crew
  10. TheNalleweg

Starting PVP Warbands...

Has anyone else discovered this? Let me know, in the comments. Ask questions if you have them... These are the photos of my starting points: 1. Æzhïn Æłïtë 2. Rëkön Rëkön
  11. TheNalleweg

Testers wanted - PVP first look

...and that's only #Day1!!!
  12. TheNalleweg

Will we be using existing warbands? Or have to create new one?
  13. TheNalleweg

Overwatch, I would love to play test, PVP, for you!?! I'm currently running on iOS. iPad Mini 2 & iPhone 6S. As for why... I can't come up with a reason why I wouldn't want to help!?! Love Mordheim!?! Sincerely, TheNalleweg