Search results

1. V

Invisible wall?

Map: Ratcatcher Ally I think that this isn't really new, but should be fixed nevertheless. There just seems to be an invisble barrier that can't be passed.
  2. V

Why don't we search the town in daylight?

Ever tried to play the game on a long busride in broad daylight or while waiting at a trainstation? Even if played on full brightness it hurts my eyes, so I really think that the game's too dark. Adjusting the brightness sounds fine to me.
  3. V

Bug in the new map

Here's another one!
  4. V

Executioner's Square

Lovely map, but I found an impassable opening. There just seems to be an invisble barrier.
  5. V

Bug in the new map

This time one of my men started stuck in a stall
  6. V

New equipment

There are different ways to change it: One would be to easily cut the prices of most objects by half. This should just do the trick. If a strong consumable costs around 20 and you earn around 35 Gold you've still made a small profit. Then players might consider taking a little mandrake or...
  7. V

New equipment

Regarding the duellingpistols: I feel that a pistolier type of character is too weak in MHWS. In the original game however could become quite impressive with a pair a duellingpistols, eagle eyes and superior gunpowder, firing two shots with a strength of five and a range of 16'. So if you add...
  8. V

It's a hard game, and that's why it's great

Is being australian an explaination or even an excuse for rudeness? If so, shouldn't I be allowed to be even more rude because I'm german? We germans practically invented rudeness;-) As fot "not reading", I allready put him on my "ignore-list". @Chaos You should do so as well.
  9. V

Bug in the new map

My first impression: Nice map, it really looks cool! But one of my fighters started in an building he couldn't leave and I noticed that there was some loot I could't get to. Warband: "Knuts Haufen"
  10. V

Boy, you're a hopeless cause.
  11. V

Fanboy, who is we? You and Legendary Games? So is Legendary Games now telling gamers/customers to f**k Off? See, your shouting and insulting isn't really helpful here, lad. Neither is telling other people to grow up when you yourself display such a childish attitude.
  12. V

Hey fanboy, language! Please stop insulting people for having a different opinon. Are you really such an arrogant sucker? So only you know what the true spirit gaming is? Come on lad, you can do better than this.
  13. V

Suggestion: fix this game

Do it like I do. I don't care about an uncritical Fanboy's opinion This Game still has a l ong way to go until I can consider it really good. The longer I play the the more things I find pissing me off. It's above all highly repetetive, lacks in variety of Warbands and maps. Actually the maps...
  14. V

Bugged Team, No Morale check

I've tried several times to fight them. IT SUCKS!
  15. V

Skills: Questions and Answers, community help welcome

Ambush is a real killer, you just don't seem to understand how it works. An ambushing marksman may shoot more than once per turn. In fact he may shoot every model that crosses his line of sight and stays hidden while doing so!
  16. V

XP bug/feature

This is completely wrong. Here is how it worked: earning experience The Experience points warriors earn depend on the scenario. Different scenarios have different objectives and consequently warriors can earn experience in slightly different ways. Extra Experience points are always added to the...
  17. V

A new wishlist. High hopes.

Some more ideas: #16 I'm still missing duellingpistols (higher accuracy) #17 The Lucky charm (one use, negates the first hit a model takes in a battle). Always loved loved the idea of a bullet to the heart being stopped by a watch, a bible or a coin in the pocket.
  18. V

Several issues

Some more: I do not like the Scenarios. They just don't work since the game is too fast and it all ends up in a usual rout battle anyway. The game plays Manly like: turn 1 move, turn 2 first contact, by turn 3 you're allready in the middle of combat. This leaves little to no time for...
  19. V

Several issues

Here are a few other things I've noticed: It sometimes happens that a fighter who has charged looses his target after the first attack. Quick shot doesn't work properly. Models may move and shoot twice with a ranged weapon, but Skill description States otherwise. Models can run past enemys...
  20. V

A new wishlist. High hopes.

I agree, abuse of healbots must be taken into consideration. Might become problematic. The whole 500 years ago thing has always been highly illogical. If they had duellingpistols 500 year before, the Empire armies should be using Automatic weapons in the age of Karl Franz;) Setting it apart...