Search results

1. C

Rating needs to be fixed, like, yesterday

https://forums.legendary-games.com/index.php?threads/leaving-and-suggestions-for-the-future-of-mordheim.7135/
  2. C

Leaving and suggestions for the future of Mordheim

It was obvious to everyone that the app wasn't up to my expectations of regulated PvP fairplay. In my mind, grinding AI isn't what Mordheim is supposed to be. It's about campaigning with a Warband until it must retire (due to deaths, injuries or bankruptcy, after 15-20 games), and then starting...
  3. C

Guide to Combat Mechanics

Still waiting for confirmation...
  4. C

Bug? Invite pop up since last update

I've realised, since last update, that the invite pop up for hosted games is much more less frequent. Instead, going through PVP Live / Select will make us join an already hosted game (without the invite notification). That is a problem for 2 reasons : You can accidently join a game against a...
  5. C

Beginner's Guide

Yes. I agree that the app should refer players to the wiki. The learning curve is really steep, and any help is welcome.
  6. C

Bug: Black Fury

Really, what is the difference between 12 and 6+6? I don't get it...
  7. C

Beginner's Guide

Yes. There’s so much to cover, I get dizzy thinking about it. But it’s obviously needed. There should be two guides : one for beginners, one for advanced players.
  8. C

Bug: Black Fury

Only add 1? 7/7 move is 14 in my book. You wand the spell nerfed to 12? :P
  9. C

Need help for the Wiki

You are right. It seems that Black Fury boosts Movement by +1/+1 if already at 6/6. What probably happens is that it replaces basic Move to 6/6, and then Gutter Runner’s upgrade is applied (and Black Hunger’s). I’ll edit the wiki accordingly later today. Also, Ricky Bobby Shake N Bake? :D
  10. C

Beginner's Guide

I think the community and noobs would benefit most from a Beginner's Guide on the wiki. Maybe we can start it here, and I'll put all the best ideas together? Waiting for your participation...
  11. C

Need help for the Wiki

Done with Marienburgers, also. Please have a look at the 3 Human Mercs Factions and comment, so we can upgrade these pages.
  12. C

Need help for the Wiki

Thanks a lot for your collaboration. I updated the wiki with the proposed changes. I've let Black Fury where it was, however. You get no speed boost if Move is already 6/6 (normally the case at the level where you unlock that spell). Multiple Curses stack! Curse expires the moment the caster's...
  13. C

Need help for the Wiki

I'm done with the Factions page, except for Dwarves and Possessed. I still need help for these. I know nothing about these, and don't intend to buy them. I don't mind their entries being empty, but it's poor service for the community. Anyone? I'm particularly proud of the Comparison Chart, at...
  14. C

Blessed Water

Bell of Faith is equipped in the Left Hand slot (not in one of the 4 bag slots). I don't think this item is much restricted. The wiki is still under construction. I doubt you'll find there a list of available items per units...
  15. C

Blessed Water

I tested Blessed Water, and it seems to only work against Vampire units. I first thought that it must target the closest unit (like some other spells), but after moving right next to others, the only target available was still the Vampire. To use it, tap target, and icon will appear. Check...
  16. C

Guide to Combat Mechanics

In light of the new information, I would like to edit the opening post. Can someone please verify and confirm the description and formula is accurate? I won't edit anything until I get proper confirmation. Melee Combat steps : Hit Rolls : An attacking unit will do a certain number of Hit...
  17. C

Blessed Water

The unit you target is Undead?
  18. C

Blessed Water

Have you tried targeting an ennemy with it? On the turn of your unit with Blessed Water, click on an ennemy unit. There will probably be an icon available to use the item (just like Blunderbuss).
  19. C

Magic Resistance discrepancies

Then why Silver Arrows count as magic? They both use the unit’s skills, unlike Fireball and Matriarch’s smite spell.
  20. C

Magic Resistance discrepancies

Elves vs Elves. I shoot 30+ Silver Arrows, and all are resisted. Isn’t it 50% magic resistance (Fey skill)? They attack with Sword of Rezhebel 10+ times, but magic resistance never kicks in. Is it bad luck on RNG? Or just that magic resistance don’t apply to that spell? While it does with godly...