Search results

1. Mendeleev

Who Wants a Face Full of Arrows?

A little bit of practice for taking Money shot down... I'm coming for you Morjax !
  2. Mendeleev

Who Wants a Face Full of Arrows?

Daaamn yoooou Moooorjaaaaax !!!
  3. Mendeleev

Represent your favourite Warband!

Always pick te money when it's offered Morjax, that's the rule ;)
  4. Mendeleev

Factions

Hi there, I thought to a simple think to deversify the warbands. Why don't you extend the splited faction to every race ? I mean, in the tabletop and in your alpha, Mercenaries are split into 3 cities : Marienburg, Middenheim and Reikland. The good think for your is that make basicaly 3 faction...
  5. Mendeleev

The best way to have your say!

In fact you always have a choice, and are not stuck with something you don't want. Let say you roll a 8 and are not interested by more Initiative (the intelligence stat doesn't exist in the tabletop) or leadership... you always have the basic choice of chosing a skill. There is always 100 of...
  6. Mendeleev

Dices.

Not certain you'll have a lot of request for a dice visualisation, but IMHO that's a way to prevent futur complains (check out rogue factor forum and how many people complain about the RNG system). You're dealing with a big beloved license and it will attract a lot of people... and a lot of...
  7. Mendeleev

Dices.

This topic is maybe irrelevant, because I don't have access to the game and can just imagine how it is, but here is a small suggestion : I think it could be a great idea to implement some kind of visuallisation for dices. In a video game, there is no dices, just math. But showing some dices...
  8. Mendeleev

Represent your favourite Warband!

If you wanna win the war, always go where the cash flows ! Marienburg, because I'm worth it !
  9. Mendeleev

A skill tree can be fun but have to be really balance, because you can have realy quickly a "best way" that everyone use because it's just the best path. That's what I love with randomness : you don't really need to balance too much and you keep a better diversity. The best system for me is a...
  10. Mendeleev

If you're trying to keep the game as close to the tabletop as possible I figure it should already be the case but my number one concern is : don't extend variables ! That's my biggest problem with City of the Damned : You don't have 4-6 wyrdstone but around 20 on a single map. You don't have...
  11. Mendeleev

Favorite Warbands

I played the Dwarven and the witch hunter... but I'm a fan of every official warband (some fan made warbands are overpowered). And I'd love to see Orcs and gobbos... it's a unofficial warband but... who doesn't like squigs ? =D
  12. Mendeleev

Introduce yourself

Hello there ! I'm Benjamin from Belgium, or Mr. Mendeleev on Youtube. I have a tiny channel where I basically play some warhammer games. I grew up with the warhammer and was involved in the community like crazy. I let game workshop behind me because I'm a old school fan and... you now, age of...