Search results

1. farseer

Starting Positions on Maps

havent run into that bad an issue yet, but yes, there are/were some issues with starting locations.
  2. farseer

Major improvements have been made to multiplayer battles!

thanks for the adjustments and continued listening to player feedback!
  3. farseer

Bound Themes and Tints

Please put some sort of indicator on Themes and Tints that are bound to a ganger? Perhaps highlight the ones that are bound around the edge/inside the border or but a "B" in the Theme/Tint graphic? See screenshot attached. I bought all of the theme packs as well as individual themes/tints and...
  4. farseer

Starting Positions on Maps

Seems like I am in the same starting location 80% + of the time on each specific map and the enemies are the same. Doesnt seem to matter what gang I am playing. The positioning has become predictable based on the map when it first loads. This is making games become sameish and therefore...
  5. farseer

Possible LOS issue

Legendary team, can we get a way to check if we are in line of sight of enemy gangers at any given time? Maybe a button to push or a model's eye view button?
  6. farseer

What are the effect of losing Reputation?

Dont know if anything changed with this last update, but anytime I do not go on patrol, Im now getting injuries much more often than not. OR it may have been once I gained the Guilder Territory with this particular gang. That happened right after I updated. Perhaps that is a point in the...
  7. farseer

Possible LOS issue

First Screenshot - I had two gangers on level two who were prone. They got shot by a ganger on level one that in no way should have had line of sight to my ganger when prone. I know this is a scifi game, but unless there were curving lasgun shots, physics would have prevented that shot. Now...
  8. farseer

Grammar Error - ShockBaton

The first word, extendable, needs to be captalized.
  9. farseer

I'm not seeing as many as I thought we would post-beta., however, ironically the most I seem to get come from patrols. I've pretty much stopped doing patrols altogether at this point. More guys get xp consistently, more credits overall, more guilder favor, etc by committing to everything...
  10. farseer

Some grammar and other text description issues

When you long hold on an action button (ie Melee, Shoot, Open Door, Use Terminal, etc) a text box describing that action pops up. There are a few that need corrected, either with capitalization, more words, etc. See screenshots attached. 1. Guard Stance - the word enter should be...
  11. farseer

Suggestion: Modify the Risk of being Attacked pct. in Territories

just included you on a PM that is somewhat related to this thread.
  12. farseer

Shrine of the Enemy on 3rd Floor without ladder

That would be a bug. The shrine is placed automatically.
  13. farseer

If i dont put anyone in Patrol, I lose 50 Rep. Is that is it? What if i dont put anyone in Patrol for say 5 games and lose 250 Rep? What are the other negative impacts of not doing a Patrol, if any? What are the perks of higher Rep other than unlocking more territories? I find that I can get...
  14. farseer

Chemical spaces not doing any damage?

Looks like I can freely pass over and stand in the green chemical patches with no ill effect. Seems like there should be some bad thing for tromping through chemical sludge.
  15. farseer

Suggestion: A Few Player Enjoyability Enhancements

and as a side note, this game is not really p2w. I hate the term because it and Paywall are terms most people use without understanding what they actually mean. They are used more often to give a negative perception to a game that players can spend money on, but they dont want to, they want...
  16. farseer

1. YES! this please. Can i ask 1000X for this again? 2. Agreed, but is it needed now at launch? 3. YES! This is an ongoing issue everygame i play. Please have a setting somewhere to lock levels unless we click the level button to show it.
  17. farseer

this is a good idea. As we get larger gangers a columned summary would help immensely
  18. farseer

and give extra underdog bonuses for beating that giant but at the same time, be sure there is no reduced injury chance or other softener because you ARE opting to take on a giant willingly.
  19. farseer

Suggestion: Modify the Risk of being Attacked pct. in Territories

I agree to this somewhat. If you win your patrol Mission it should reduce the % of being attacked at other territories. However, this might be "gamed " to an extent if the adjustments are too much. Right now if your Patrol has less gangers (or less power, not 100% yet) than your other...
  20. farseer

Blunderbus

Tney are annoying and its becoming tiring to expect them on every model in every game.. So pretty much anyone e can take them now? I mean skaven? Really?