Search results

1. Shuai The Great

VERY ANGRY about Double tap to move

Almost every game I would press the wrong tap and i have to force to quit the game again and again. What a ridiculous function it is. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  2. Shuai The Great

Suggestion/complaint: toggle double tap to move on/off in options

Strongly endorse ! 'Double tap to move' was the most ridiculous changing in this game. Now I can't move properly at all
  3. Shuai The Great

1279 Rating 1-man-warband vs 2562 Rating AI Replay Video

HI, nice to meet you. i didn't know how to deal with vampires. and now i have a few tactics. I'm looking forward to meeting you again and good fight :D
  4. Shuai The Great

Another battle report replay with two battles
  5. Shuai The Great

So i think the most important attribute for a character is Weapon Skill (or Ballistic Skill to Shooter). WS will influence both hit chance and damage chance. When your melee guys upgrade and priority is to increase WS.
  6. Shuai The Great

The Best Warband Build

i have dismissed the whole warband only leave the captain to become an one-man warband. and that's an awesome change !
  7. Shuai The Great

This guy has been GOD LIKE, and no mortal can 1 v 1 to defeat him even a powerful warband with 8 guys either. Now he wanders in ruins of Mordheim to find more bloodthirsty... In this video, this guy original WS is 65, and charge +15, fight in cover +10, flameSword +20 total = 110 weapon skill...
  8. Shuai The Great

Suggestion : expression in PVP

We found that in PVP battles, players don't talk to each other, they just fight for fight. I suggest adding a button in the PVP UI Screen and player can select some preset dialogue such as "hurry up, don't linger", "good job", "watch out, I see you" and so on , and some emoticons like...
  9. Shuai The Great

Treasure chest.

Yes, i agree with you. AND I SUGGEST that if a warlock carry the chest and cast the Flight spell, and the Chest would stay on the ground where that spell was cast.
  10. Shuai The Great

Bug with bow spell, and ?Hochland rifle

i have the same problem. if you equip the ranged weapon in your left hand, and you cast the Spell of silver arrow, that you can only shoot once by this summoned bow
  11. Shuai The Great

SERIOUS Bug when use Sword of Rezhebel & Hochland Long Rifle

you can see my another post thread about one guy warband just now
  12. Shuai The Great

Congratulate oneself on upgrade to level 70 :)

This warband has reshuffle FIVE times in one year . And it only Rank #6 in our mordheim :) And who can tell me who is the first guy in this picture? :)
  13. Shuai The Great

Congratulate oneself on upgrade to level 70 :)

Only one man warband, 576 rating at present .
  14. Shuai The Great

SERIOUS Bug when use Sword of Rezhebel & Hochland Long Rifle

In one turn , i cast Sword of Rezhebel first and it success, and when i not move and shoot with Hochland Long Rifle the Game crush down . Look the picture, this guy got a shooting pose and the game stick.
  15. Shuai The Great

The Best Warband Build

i mean the best of mine. :D everybody has his own best warband.
  16. Shuai The Great

The Best Warband Build

yes. i will play pvp use this warband sometimes.
  17. Shuai The Great

The Best Warband Build

nice to meet you! not the warlocks affects the rating, but the weapons and wargears. if my all five warlocks equiping two handed axes and heavy armours , and the rating of my warband will doulbed. Because of they all equiping staffs and robes, they can keep the rating on the lower level. when...
  18. Shuai The Great

The Best Warband Build

Another Battle Report with the same poor AI. I let my Captain flight to the centre of the map, and scout the enemy's action. And my shooters can shooting from one side to opposite side through the whole map.
  19. Shuai The Great

The Best Warband Build

I have upload a battle report vs AI. This is an example for this warband fighting style.