Search results

1. Jemma

Site Maintenance

Just letting everyone know that there will be a period of downtime today for all our games and services while we work on some site maintenance. We hope you understand and thank you for your patience!
  2. Jemma

A Friend in Need! (Year 0 Update)

Hey everyone! Just letting you know that Year 0 is getting an update today and you'll hopefully notice two large changes. First of all some of you will see that the 3D version is much more stable and previous leaks have bee fixed. Thanks to everyone that informed us about any bugs and...
  3. Jemma

Year 0 is Now Live!

Year 0 officially goes live today so let all your friends, family and anyone you think would be interested in playing know about it! Please bear in mind that it is still in beta so there will still be eventual changes and bug fixes and remember to feedback as much as possible! Thanks very...
  4. Jemma

Shuuro is now available in the Mozilla Store!

You can find it right here or search Shuuro on the store! :D
  5. Jemma

Kings of Chess is now available in the Mozilla Store!

You can find it here! Or by searching Kings of Chess! I seriously need to practice my game. I've never been a good chess player! :cool:
  6. Jemma

Year 0 Prizes Announcement!

As Ewan mentioned here, to coincide with the launch of the Year 0 open beta on March the 3rd, we will be resetting the database on the February the 25th at 12pm GMT and whoever holds the top ten ranks will be awarded with (in game) cash prizes and there are 10 prizes up for grabs. As you know...
  7. Jemma

Building is now live!

Wahoo!! The new building feature that I told you about last week has gone live today! Please feel free to check it out and test how it works etc. If you want to read more about buildings and defences, click here and check back every now and again in News and Announcements for any other...
  8. Jemma

Messages Feedback

Hey everyone, we just have a few quick questions regarding the messages (intel) and emails you receive when you play Year 0. Do you find them helpful at all? Do they cause an immediate reaction? (for example, if you get a message about an invasion, do you do something about it as soon as you...
  9. Jemma

Buildings and Defences for Year 0 Survivors!

Hey everyone! As I mentioned on the news-feed on the website, we’re really excited to tell you about the new building feature we’ll be rolling out to live this week. You’ll have the opportunity to play with the new feature which will include several new awesome aspects and which will make you...
  10. Jemma

Researching Units

Heyyy guys, exciting stuff! Due to player feedback (and there has been a lot - thank you and keep it coming!!), we've decided to make the decision to perform analysis and research on a new unit before building it! We feel like this adds more depth to the gameplay and makes the units you...
  11. Jemma

Distress Signals

Last week I let you know that there are going to be a few new features in Year 0, one of those being the introduction to friends/allies battles! There are multiple levels to this feature and one of them allows you to call upon friends for help via a 'distress signal'. If you are having a...
  12. Jemma

World Map and Multi-player

I made a post a few weeks back in News and Announcements about the updated world map and the changes we've made to it, so I was just wondering if it was going alright for everyone? The blue center circles are your bunker and the tutorial areas where you'll find Marauders. The only things that...
  13. Jemma

New Features for Year 0

Over the last few days everyone's been working on Year 0 and several new features are being pushed out over the next few days. I'll make threads for each of the new features soon and go into more detail, but for now I'll give a small overview of what you can expect if you start up a new game...
  14. Jemma

Pocket Gamer

There's a good chance that if you're a fan of mobile games, you know all about Pocket Gamer! Well we do too, so it was really cool that Legendary Games' CEO, Ewan got to do an interview with Matthew Diener after they met at G-Star game festival in Korea earlier this month. They talked about a...
  15. Jemma

World Map Changes

Pretty soon you can expect to see significant changes to the world map of Year 0. The new expanded world map will show not only the territories and zones surrounding your bunker that you need to conquer and defend, but will also enable you to come into direct conflict with other invading...
  16. Jemma

Challenge

Hey everyone, we've noticed that a lot of users set up one game and then don't return because the challenge times out when the other player doesn't respond. Can I suggest that one way to play is to set up a bunch of games at once? I think at some point that we're going to make it so that...
  17. Jemma

Game Updates

I've posted more specific explanations on each individual game's thread but I guess I should put it here too because it's big news! Each of our games have had various updates today which you can read about in their respective threads or even better, go give them a try!
  18. Jemma

Live Roll Out - Kings of Chess

Hi everyone! You may have noticed in the Year 0 and Shuuro threads that we've made some important game changes and this is just a quick update to let you all know what’s happening as we’re rolling out some new features today. Exciting stuff! Here are some things you can look out for: Our...
  19. Jemma

Live Roll Out - Shuuro: Wrath of the Elements

Hi everyone! You may have noticed in the Year 0 threads that we've made some important game changes and this is just a quick update to let you all know what’s happening as we’re rolling out some new features today. Exciting stuff! Here are some things you can look out for: Our servers have...
  20. Jemma

New Forum Icons

I love them! They certainly make the place look more personal to Legendary Games. It looks really good along with people's avatars. Anyone else notice them?