Search results

1. Key-Smasher_H.I

Reviews

i will wait 'till 13th monday night, after that i will accept my 5th choice
  2. Key-Smasher_H.I

Introduce Yourself!

when will i know if i got the placement, time is running out and i would like to know if i got my first choice
  3. Key-Smasher_H.I

Introduce Yourself!

sorry to sound so forward, when will i know if i got my placement?
  4. Key-Smasher_H.I

Introduce Yourself!

kind of nervous, you guys were my first option, therefore i would be thrilled if i got the placement. bu the chances are very low
  5. Key-Smasher_H.I

Introduce Yourself!

and by any chance could you disclose how many people are applying for the work experience, please!
  6. Key-Smasher_H.I

Introduce Yourself!

oh okay, what else do you do for your job?
  7. Key-Smasher_H.I

Introduce Yourself!

are you the only Admin?
  8. Key-Smasher_H.I

Introduce Yourself!

GAMING TB OMFGCATA (jesse cox) Markiplier PressHeartToContinue Pewdiepie Yogscast (Lewis and Simon, Sips) Yamimash IGN Lasercorn WOWCrendor Polaris Indie Statik Boogie2988 NON-GAMING Smosh Digital Corridor Rhett and Link DavidSoComedy AWE me College Humor TheFineBros NigaHiga BartBaker...
  9. Key-Smasher_H.I

Does anyone have MH3U on 3DS?if so CAN WE PLEASE TEAM UP AND OBLITERATE LUGIACRUS

Does anyone have MH3U on 3DS?if so CAN WE PLEASE TEAM UP AND OBLITERATE LUGIACRUS
  10. Key-Smasher_H.I

Introduce Yourself!

i saw some guys at subway talking about Legendary games and some other game stuff. Yeah, i've heard of Starbound, currently watching Jesse Cox and TotalBiscuit play it on the youtubes, it looks pretty good and the whole space travel aspect sounds pretty interesting. But the whole 'visit other...
  11. Key-Smasher_H.I

Introduce Yourself!

also, were you at a Subway yesterday with 2 other guys?
  12. Key-Smasher_H.I

Introduce Yourself!

ALOT of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for the 3DS, some (flash) Gods Will Be watching, went back into Terraria, but then my laptop went all weird and now cant handle Terraria (cause its so God damn awesome) and testing out Shuuro so be expecting a paragraph long piece of crap that Hades calls a...
  13. Key-Smasher_H.I

Introduce Yourself!

why...
  14. Key-Smasher_H.I

Introduce Yourself!

I'm swell! how 'bout you?
  15. Key-Smasher_H.I

Reviews

pssst! its me hamdan.i@hotmail.co.uk... just so you know...
  16. Key-Smasher_H.I

Reviews

I believe that this game has great potential. I combines all the great aspects of strategy along with a theme that has lasted years without a shadow of doubt from any reviewer or gamer, post apocalyptic world. The theme is presented much like the 'Fallout' series, survivors, together must...
  17. Key-Smasher_H.I

Reviews

write down what you like and any suggestions you think would improve the game
  18. Key-Smasher_H.I

World Map Changes

I think the whole territory system should be more like Planetside 2, maybe?
  19. Key-Smasher_H.I

Introduce Yourself!

HEY! LISTEN! my name is Hamdan, i am 15. I'm interested in indie games and retro games. i have been playing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate allot recently, and have also been playing Year 0 a little, pretty good game! i'm Interested in most strategy, RPG, MMORPG, JRPG, Fantasy, Sci-fi and Simulation games
  20. Key-Smasher_H.I

SO MUCH MONSTER HUNTER 3 ULTIMATE!!

SO MUCH MONSTER HUNTER 3 ULTIMATE!!