Search results

1. Zagoradin

Mordheim Tabletop Miniatures Showcase ( PICS HEAVY)

Very cool! I would love to participate in Miniature Monday :) My compilation album for Inspirational Pictures for Mordheim alone has 465 pictures haha from different sources. https://www.facebook.com/DUSTOMORDHEIM/photos/?tab=album&album_id=791997097580798
  2. Zagoradin

Random Map

I like it! I think this isometric format works for mobile gaming without too much processing power needed from mobile devices while delivering a colourful and vivid experience. Better this than clipping blocky laggy 3D renders :) In terms of art direction I think I meant more on the type...
  3. Zagoradin

Random Map

I have Vermintide but as it is a FPS I have not really dive into it but as the content deals with a empire city under siege from skaven, the art direction and environment is also quite representative for Mordheim and would be a wealth of reference material. For Vermintide as they tend to focus...
  4. Zagoradin

Favorite Warbands

Fantastic! One of the things I hope to create while playing this game would be to create a warband and create a comic strip style narrative from the screen capture detailing the adventures of the warband in Mordheim in an episode fashion. Something simple to read while bringing some fun to the...
  5. Zagoradin

Mordheim Tabletop Miniatures Showcase ( PICS HEAVY)

Apart from the great gameplay, Mordheim has really wonderful miniatures. The reduced model count compared to Warhammer Fantasy Battles meant that Tabletop players could really invest into the characters they field or even develop backstories and strong narratives for their character as they...
  6. Zagoradin

Random Map

I have not played the app yet but a change of terrain can be fun to break up routine eg: 1) Fighting in the sewers 2) Fighting in a grand library 3) Fighting in the docks I am sure both Vermintide and CotD provides many examples as well.
  7. Zagoradin

Online/Offline Mode

Reading through the response would I assume correctly that you will create a Warband and it would be saved into the system and you are able to play offline (with default system teams running scripts) and online when your Warband is saved to the servers against other players saved teams ( who are...
  8. Zagoradin

Favorite Warbands

Mordheim will not be complete without Skaven, Witch hunters, undead and the Sisters of Sigmar. But my favourite would be Marienburg Warband :)
  9. Zagoradin

Introduce yourself

Hi there! I am Zagoradin and I am 37 and I come from Singapore. I operate and maintain a Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/DUSTOMORDHEIM/) dedicated to Mordheim as well as Dust Tactics but primary for Mordheim my first love :) My Romance with Mordheim started with Issue #238 of the...
  10. Zagoradin

For the love of all things Mordheim, check out Dust O Mordheim...

For the love of all things Mordheim, check out Dust O Mordheim: https://www.facebook.com/DUSTOMORDHEIM/