Search results

1. K

Dodging while pinned?

They're just rolling on the floor. Hydra Dominatus!
  2. K

So I've been wondering what my Van Saars needed ...

Something like this
  3. K

So I've been wondering what my Van Saars needed ...

Horror has a face. And a damn lot of firepower.
  4. K

Ammojack special skill

Typical khornate.
  5. K

Ammojack special skill

Getting back to the start then. 5 ammojacks in a gang, but a ganger on patrol (with no jacks in a group) failed to reload a autogun with 62 reload. Is there any other skill like WS or context taking part in reloading?
  6. K

Ammojack special skill

I think it is not cumulative because it will be OP. Five ammojacks make master crafted bolsters 100% reload. Same crew is enough to trust in plasmagun reload (because it has no scarce trait and can be reloaded with some boosts).
  7. K

Money for Mayhem!

Plagued lustful berserk with apathetic love to changing and plans of slaughter? Sounds good to me.
  8. K

Money for Mayhem!

Gear from Badzones doesn't seem to go for me. If before update I gathered things like bottles and scrap with occasional autoguns or mauls (and creds), now I get nothing but a few creds. Not even scrap. What willpower level must I have (or which Dark God worship) to get at least something?
  9. K

Languages/Translations

Russian. I prefer playing in English, but sometimes turn to the good old Russian. I've noticed some mistakes in a hive scum and lookout description. Ammojack description is complete nonsense made by prompt. Some words are not translated, like a graphics quality in the options. That all I've...
  10. K

Ammojack special skill

So, having more than one ammojack makes no difference, right? I think it would be better to point it out in a skill description then.
  11. K

Money for Mayhem!

Reading the comments above I now understand that it wasn't me that unlucky or tactically retarded to face the NATO squads in battle. AI didn't get smarter with the update, it just gets top gear and training from a very powerful noble house from a Spire. The one with a dragon emblem. It doesn't...
  12. K

Money for Mayhem!

Well if a scrap bottle or shiv on 350 willpower is called archeotech then everything is fine. If not, then what value of willpower must a player have to get something valuable? I have an upkeep of around 2000 and Hab and vein could only pay off the bills and spend something for healing or...
  13. K

Money for Mayhem!

I'm glad to see that game makers care about players requests. Some thing I've noticed except Badzones problem is the Hab and Slug vein accumulations. It seems like they stop collecting money after one hour. Is that supposed to work like this or is it another bug after an update?