Search results

1. G

Dwarf Infiltate

Is it me, or is this incredibly underwhelming? Is there a viable strategy with this at all? Even with a free move my dwarf war band is still chunked together. I must be missing something...
  2. G

Dwarf Infiltate

Hello all! I am currently running two dwarf warbands armed with pickaxes. For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to infiltrate into enemy territory. Do they really have the ability to tunnel?
  3. G

Playing a Friend

For the life of me, I am embarrassed to say that I can’t figure out how to play a friend. And I have been trying to do so for over a year... Is there an easy tutorial so I can play a pal on my iPad?
  4. G

Achievements

The wolf head did appear The next day. However, I am still having issues with achievements. Anyone else have this issue?
  5. G

Achievements

Today the wolf head helmet I purchased for two fate points does not appear in my captain. Is this normal?
  6. G

Achievements

I noticed that my Captain died and a marksman was promoted. The achievement was not activated for this. Also having four injuries for a player and scoring a hit worth 12 or more points. Has this been a problem for anyone else? Any achievements that require filing up a wheel also seem to have...
  7. G

Halfling Scout!

Thanks! Finally got my Halfling Scout and assigned his “pets.” In fact now I have a few of them! I am losing horribly, but have never had this much fun with the app. How many Halfling Scouts can one get in a warband? Is there a limit? What I would give for an all Halfling warband!
  8. G

Halfling Scout!

After some days, I finally see and purchased a Halfling bodyguard and burglar. Now how can I see and use them in my Reikland Warband?
  9. G

3 Warband Max?

Hello everyone! I purchased other warbands after my third. Is there any way I can play more than 3?