Search results

1. CzaRus

Request: buff Fires of Urzhul

A.K.A. "Teh fireball" is the last spell in Lesser Magic tree from the left side. Deafult cast chance is 40%, 70% when maxed. Warlocks with staff and all skills can cast at 100%. Has range of 18 (9/9) and should deal 4 Dmg. Can only target the closest target, can target models in close combat...
  2. CzaRus

Very bald idea

Cyberaddict's sobbing finally reached me, to a degree. He was right about solo-ing 1 model vs full/half complete bands in one aspect ---> fighting multiple opponents just by yourself would get you killed very fast, but the game REWARDS such heroism by adding +1 A. How about for every additional...
  3. CzaRus

Tests, cheese, exploits and others.

Greetings. I have finally forced myself to share some "cheese" with you, as well as I want to ask for help in my tests. You see, testing something on AI is rather difficult at best, and I want to publicly share all the test results here. I am by no means the best one to do it, but I consider...
  4. CzaRus

Can we expect to get these, by any chance?

Mainly speaking about head gear here. And mainly Marienburg and Witch Hunters. My.....issue? Is that both of these factions, being human, do not have access to some very basic level items, namely hats and helmets. Marienburgers themselves, being 3rd merc band still have the old gromril armour...
  5. CzaRus

Is Elf Ranger too powerfull?

For lesser price than an Ogre, we get a model several times more powerfull than him, with same movement (highest in the game, making it easy to outrun anyone), *higher* WS than a designated melee model, with initiative higher than any other model in the game, with highest BS stat in the game...
  6. CzaRus

Bug: Characters LEAVING the map

Found just today, possible to do artificially, this case happened in-game vs AI. My warrior literaly DESERTED the battlefield by running through a vagon after getting shot by a sniper and failing to pass Ld test. Fortunatelly, he was able to get back. This needs attention. Please, add some kind...
  7. CzaRus

Lesser Magic minor change suggestion

Lesser magic =standart humie git magic (reikland, middenheim, marienburg) Tier 1 *Flight of Zimmeran* - All good for me. *Luck of Shemtek* - attack reroll (basically doubles your hit chance for 1 attack). Not great, not terrible. Making it last trough whole turn would make it very usefull and...
  8. CzaRus

Suggestion: How to make the Freelancer a good hired sword

Many, if not all of the playerbase with some experience will ignore freelancers, and will rather hire Pit fighters, Ogres or Dwarves to fight in melee. Why is that so? Pit fighters = Freelancer with better starting skills (Pit fighter, Advanced weapon mastery) + speed skills. Ogres = Extremely...
  9. CzaRus

New ogre weapon idea

Ogre weapons Main hand: cleaver, battle axe, mace, great axe and great hammer. Off-hand: pistol and morrs lantern. Not many weapons to choose from, and they aren' t really that good. You mostly want to get the best out of your big boi, so you give him great axe/hammer, because axe/cleaver/mace...
  10. CzaRus

Movement 40?!

Attention citizens, devs and plebs alike! There is a hacker out there! This afternoon, I was playing Mordheim, with my new one-man band which I was testing. Suddenly, a massage popped up that Reikland Mercenaries with rank 77 are seeking worthy opponent. It was there, in the Temple of Morr when...
  11. CzaRus

Faction balance suggestion

Reiklanders are supposed to be the best marksmen, Middenheimers the strongest melee beasts, Marienburgers the rich guys, Skaven the fastest. What we have now is unbalanced factions, let me explain: Where Skaven have +10 I base stat =starting with 35-45 I instead of 25-35 I, having all six I...