Search results

1. CzaRus

Is Elf Ranger too powerfull?

You guys still not tired of denying elven superiority?
  2. CzaRus

Just got this....And I love it! However....

yes, that is the result of horde rules. every additional attacker also provides +10 WS for everybody else on that target. This was implemented so that solo captains are not such cancer anymore (arguably), and new team members now have a reason to engage in fights, even if they are low on WS...
  3. CzaRus

Moot mercenaries

Idk supposedly yes but practice may show us something else, gotta test this ourselves...
  4. CzaRus

Question about the first attack of the "dual" pistol

Indeed, pistolliers should have high WS
  5. CzaRus

Question about the first attack of the "dual" pistol

Pistols can be used in cloae combat, to charge with and to strike with, folloing with shots. Striking uses WS, shooting uses BS
  6. CzaRus

Moot mercenaries

I suppose he switched off his wifi signal, it makes the enemy take AI and is the ultimate cheat key to victory on all levels, as you will fight AI instead of human mastermind. Scumbags use it.
  7. CzaRus

Is it possible to have a perfect henchman (or henchwoman) get generated?

I am almost equally as old player as Shang, and I got 2 perfects. One for Middenheim (only 1 Ld off, a setback so little its non existant) and One for Possessed (2 BS off but they dont need that at all)
  8. CzaRus

How do I order my units to use ranged weapons ?

Bullseye icon might not show up because of 3 reasons: 1) he does not have the range 2) there are no targets in his line of sight (he can not shoot through 2 buildings f.e.) 3) if the enemy target is engaged in melee combat, he can not target them (doesnt apply for pistols) Also, in a range...
  9. CzaRus

Suggestions

That is like saying: limit henchmen to 2, tired of seeing 6 henchman bands". And where is 4 halflings as middenheim not fun for you?
  10. CzaRus

Boss of War!

Because it is enough. B-)
  11. CzaRus

Suggestion: actually usefull shields

Not nearly as much as they should
  12. CzaRus

Extra fighters.

Darksouls are one of the better pets, and the look like humans, have a weapon and taunt the same way
  13. CzaRus

Bug and suggestion

Aye I would love helmet customization. The pit fighter helm has a marvelous model but the Ini penalty keeps me from ever touching it. Perhaps follow the trace of armour, like when oyu can have gromril look like ithilmar, and apply it to helmets, so we can have a great helmet with the amazing...
  14. CzaRus

ameliorate the missile scourge

They can indeed, but the overpenetration power of arrows is so low it harldy pierces anything afterwards. And dont forget, if you want this to game to be historically 100% accurate, there would be a debate on a whole another level
  15. CzaRus

For devs: pls make a spell usefull, this is how!

It could, at least you dont have to fight those damn vamps/dawi/prisets for a century before you fail your timer rout test cuz of how much Ld they got and they keep passing while you stand there surrouding them and fail your first
  16. CzaRus

For devs: pls make a spell usefull, this is how!

Debuffing leadership would be much better than the fear variant. There are spells and actions which would benefit debuffing leadership: Lure of Chaos would have higher chance to take control of enemies, enemy casters would lose their flame swords and enemy priests/matriarchs would fail to keep...
  17. CzaRus

ameliorate the missile scourge

Absolutelly agree with the shield thing. Simply give shields as much ranged protection as the D rating they have.
  18. CzaRus

Exp. Bug

Now thats a way to grind...
  19. CzaRus

Death too prevelant

Nah, its all RNG. This RNG engine has made me lose my temper quite a lot in the past, and it still sometimes does. No worries, you will have your lucky moments, too.