Search results

1. studer1972

ameliorate the missile scourge

Not unrealistically, missile weapons are too powerful. In the campaign mission, the 300 rated Marienberg Master Reeves are one of the toughest campaign scenarios to get past. Clearly, missile weapons should have more of an impact on warband rating than they do. Some suggestions to tame this...
  2. studer1972

request/suggestion

1. shouldn't halflings be able to learn Infiltrate? 2. why can't ogres have the hard to kill skill?
  3. studer1972

Cult of the Possessed

Thanks for the new warband, Legendary Staff. I have been looking forward to it for quite a while. I want to add to the wiki, but need to make sure I have good information before trying to add it. 1. The Magister looks to have the same stats as the Captains from the Mercenary faction warbands...
  4. studer1972

Questions and quibbles

1. How are warband ratings calculated? When my high level vampire uses a two handed weapon, the warband rating is about 700 points higher than when he uses a one hander and a shield. Also, I had a rating over 4000, but when I logged back in it was down to the low 3000s. 2. Is practical Defense...
  5. studer1972

My Reikland Captain can't equip a sling

My Reikland warband, the Shrimp Shack Shooters, has 3 unequipped slings in inventory, but my Captain, who has Thrown Weapons training, thrown weapons mastery, and knife fighter, doesn't show them as available items for his left hand inventory slot. Am I doing something wrong or trying a not...