Search results

1. Padré Luke

Victory screen freeze

Yes, that is the most common occurrence.
  2. Padré Luke

noice!

noice!
  3. Padré Luke

Bunch of "how does it works?" Questions: turf and combat

Aaaah.. uh.. well.. I don't know.. if I'm interested in knowing game mechanics, they are mostly mechanics that are within my reach already or they're close to it.. or if I'm really curious about something, that I would be interested in the near future, then I'd grind for it. And then test the...
  4. Padré Luke

Unlock the gifts of Guilds!

Yes, you're not the only one, we've called the devs' attention to this already, they're on it. 'Bout that other stuff..... : I'd go with the smoke 'nades or the 4... maybe the 6 favour points.
  5. Padré Luke

Live version stopped updating reputation score

:) But yeah... Stability issues and all.. from where did you tried to post those screens? Phone or PC? , Doesn't matter, try to resize them first maybe.
  6. Padré Luke

Grenade launchers, am I being stupid??? <Insert comment here>

Awesome! Testing is always awesome! (Except for when it's not. But that's the only exception!) Nah, you're certainly not!
  7. Padré Luke

Game mechanics general

@Adam Smith ? :) @Legendary-Games?
  8. Padré Luke

Victory screen freeze

Wow. That never happened to me IIRC. After a succesful mission I've always got the benefits, no matter of a crash or a crash-hang or quitting or anything.. :oops:
  9. Padré Luke

Yea. If you mean "favour" by "faction". Just send over to the tradin' post some dudes with big brains on 'em.
  10. Padré Luke

Can Throwing Knives Be Used as a 2nd Attack in Melee?

The proof of the pudding is in the eating.
  11. Padré Luke

Not able to upgrade to champion

Yeah, I don't know about titles other than the Orlocks', but your first character is your gangleader. Nothing will change that. And also yea: you have to increase the skill "Leadership" to 60 first, to be able to get the other, the one called "Champion" skill, so you can get those other other...
  12. Padré Luke

Game mechanics general

Then you're pretty wrong my friend, as it does stack, it has been confirmed by one of the devs here on the forums already.
  13. Padré Luke

Welp... you can get boons and items by completeing Guilders' missions, ... so ...
  14. Padré Luke

Not able to upgrade to champion

I guess it's because he's your gang leader, so he's already "Champion"? (IDRK, but it says he's a Van Saar: Prime. I don't know what that means, I'm just guessing that he's your gang leader...)
  15. Padré Luke

[IMG]

16. Padré Luke

[IMG]

17. Padré Luke

My latest new hero: Lomb Kató, self-taught interpreter of 16 languages. Conversation with the...

My latest new hero: Lomb Kató, self-taught interpreter of 16 languages. Conversation with the polyglot Kató Lomb (1974), by Tamás Vitray
  18. Padré Luke

Suggestions general

It would be nice to see our win/loss ratio at the Hideout screen or just someplace else!
  19. Padré Luke

Game mechanics general

^Newest guy on the team wants to know our current win/loss ratio! ( Scumhole Eucestodae )