Search results

1. A

Necromancy

It only works if the unit is “Dead”. If it’s “injured” or “out of action” it doesn’t count.
  2. A

Do either Unarmed Master or Weapon Master Benefit a Dual Wielding Pistolier?

Confirmed. I’ve asked this in the past and got a response from the support team.
  3. A

Do either Unarmed Master or Weapon Master Benefit a Dual Wielding Pistolier?

When charging with dual pistols you are using your WS and strength to calculate hitting and damage. Unarmed master wouldn’t apply because you are ARMED. Weapon master wouldn’t apply because you are using pistols. While I get your argument of using them as a bludgeoning weapon, they fall into a...
  4. A

Top of the Leaders table thread

It has been a month since all this started and MLF has gained nearly 6000 shards in that time span. Honestly, the whole situation stinks and I don’t buy any of the explanations of how this was done. BUT I have no control over the matter and it’s Legendary Games’ decision to approve of all this...
  5. A

With all due respect Ewan I’ll tell you what should’ve been done: I reported this issue when the shard jump was from 2300 to 3700 - At that point the account should’ve been temporarily suspended to figure out what happened. But it was not. I complained again after a couple of days when the...
  6. A

A. Thanks for changing my thread title. B. I’m out. Good luck with your game. C. I’m filing a complaint with iTunes to get my money back. Bye
  7. A

PvP Trash Talk

Kravenpaw... you ran away after joining the game I launched (Sith Rats)... very disappointing...
  8. A

What happened to PvP???

I am not getting any pairings anymore. I’m using two warbands (3.5k and 1k). Where is everybody???
  9. A

How can Rats use non-Skaven equipment???

Skaven only have an advantage if you know how to play them. Throw them into combat and they are Swiss cheese...
  10. A

So there is no way my rats will ever be able to capitalize on all the Palace Garden stuff :(
  11. A

So how many shards is too many shards? He has now doubled my total and I was sitting at 1st place before all this... ( at least until grand fubar LEGITIMATELY passes me)
  12. A

I don’t recall axes being available? How is this done?
  13. A

Underdog Bonus for non-PVP doesn’t work

A. Always works with PvP B. Never works with AI C. I only play Skaven. D. AI underdog match options are always VS Skaven.
  14. A

None of these worked.... oddly, only Skaven warbands come up with the underdog bonus...
  15. A

How Does Frenzy Work?

Frenzy doubles your attacks at the expense of control over your unit. If a frenzied unit is within charge range it will charge and it will always be the closest unit in range (you cannot control this). If a frenzied unit has already been engaged in combat, you will regain control of it and still...
  16. A

I have only had issues with the underdog bonus in AI matches. The PvP matches gave me the correct amount of XP. And yes you are describing Mordheim Leaders Foundation a hack of a player we are trying to get kicked out for good.
  17. A

Here are more examples: Sith Rats were around 3k... and early on Clan Komodo at 2xx
  18. A

it was between 1500-1600 when i played those matches, I don’t remember exactly. It is currently 1620.