Search results

1. Adam Smith

Who is in my hideout?

According to the database, that ganger in your hideout is called Swan Rain, and is injured for 5 cycles.
  2. Adam Smith

Beta Update 6

The music is outsourced, we're a group of many talents but music ain't one of them :p I've sent you a pm about the favour.
  3. Adam Smith

Custom Faction Icons Fix

Hey Shangular, I'm going to need to modify your warband data to restore the icon purchases. I'm trying to catch the warbands in down time, so if you're done playing for the night I can do it now.
  4. Adam Smith

PVP

We'll certainly look into adding an XP cap of some sort. I agree with your concerns about superhuman gangers running about, that isn't going to be fun for anybody.
  5. Adam Smith

Weekly Leaderboard!

Yes, using the arrows will allow you to view previous leaderboards. Leaderboards based on rating or Win/Losses are certainly possible, maybe in a future update.
  6. Adam Smith

Beta Update 5

Beta Update 5 A new beta is available in the Google Play Store/Testflight right now. Below are the changes: fixing hq name adding wait action fixing template hit chance adding rad to grenade launcher adding filter plug item adding telescopic sight adding item customisation adding bottle...
  7. Adam Smith

Blunderbuss

For the blunderbuss, it's not applicable.
  8. Adam Smith

Blunderbuss

Hi Mork, The Blunderbuss does indeed use the attacker's Ballistic Skill to determine the hit chance.
  9. Adam Smith

Arcane Lore

Your total defence value will count as a penalty to your cast chance. Your captain had a defence value of 51, whereas the base cast chance of Luck of Shemtek is 50%.
  10. Adam Smith

Arcane Lore

Thanks for that Mork. I've taken a look at your warband and tried to replicate the error described by removing the armour and unfortunately I can't get it to happen. This might be related to a long standing issue with item equipping that means the data isn't refreshed properly. In the...
  11. Adam Smith

Arcane Lore

Hi Mork, thanks for reporting. Can you tell me the name of the warband you're experiencing this issue with please? I'll take a look at your warband data and investigate the issue.
  12. Adam Smith

PVP

Thanks for the feedback Shangular. With regards to your suggestion for an XP cap, how did you arrive at the 200 mark? Would you see the cap as only something that triggers when "buying" XP through the Scrap Zone?
  13. Adam Smith

Very bald idea

Great suggestion CzaRus, thanks for taking the time to post it. I'll take it to the design team and get back to you.
  14. Adam Smith

Bugs: Quick Shot and Not being able to Charge

Charge is a two point action, even if you're in range. Thanks for reporting the Quick Shot bug, we'll investigate
  15. Adam Smith

Project Dark - Beta

If its easier to screenshot and upload as feedback in TestFlight, then by all means do so. Just follow it up with a message on here so we know to take a look.
  16. Adam Smith

League - Mordheim Marauders

I like the sound of this! Do you know about the private game feature that's due in the next release?
  17. Adam Smith

Underdog Bonus for non-PVP doesn’t work

Any idea what your warband rating was before the battle? That's what we need to check the calculation, your warband rating at time of mission availability, and opponent rating.
  18. Adam Smith

Top of the Leaders table thread

We have been investigating the owner of this warband. While he does have a fully specced warrior in the warband, there isn't really anything obvious that would indicate that he is cheating. He does play a lot of games (50 yesterday), which would explain his jumps in shards. His behaviour in...
  19. Adam Smith

Active corpses

I saw that you wrote it was beta, but we have a number of beta builds in progress. This issue should be fixed next beta build.
  20. Adam Smith

Active corpses

There should be a version code on the main menu in the bottom right of the screen. Could you tell me what that says?