Search results

1. S

Reward Ads and Purchase Hiredswords with Gold!

Death is curable, you pay 3 fate... But bro, there are other ways to make spending money for fate than asking the devs to find ways to lure you back.They are already doing that with the content they're bringing out. I also see where your coming from as im 1 helluvatightarse myself, I'd be happy...
  2. S

BUG: Half naked & stunned...

Interesting. Sounds challenging and fun. Particularly mid to late game with the ambush potential. How have you fared with the pistolier WB so far?
  3. S

If I may say this with the friendliest of intentions Traps... I hate you... I'm sure that you threw the "I play Marienberg" to add a tiny bit of salt to the wounds . Touche, good sir. I loathe fighting Marienberg sniper WBs, even before the stun bug. Although it is hilarious seeing undead get...
  4. S

I've picked up on 2 bugs here with the undead warbands since the last patch Ghoul claws and rags have been removed from their load out (leaving only their loins) and reside in the warband's equipment inventory. They can't be re-equipped, however can be discarded at the store. Zombies (and...
  5. S

Skaven morale

I've noticed something rather similar, instead this is when I played my undead against a Skaven WB. Skaven seem to get a lil more feared than usual on most recent skirmishes. I didnt think much, because, Skaven = fearful, Undead = fear inducing. However 2 notable games had the two different...
  6. S

Inoffensive offensive content

the twin tailed comet cometh. Prepare yourselves for Sigmar's Judgement!!!
  7. S

Suggestion: Choose your starting Warband

o.O Prab, is that a trick... or the treat...?
  8. S

Nailed it! By preference im an undead player with the Possessed and religious fanatical factions of the empire are a close 2nd. Beastmen Raiders would be awesome and I'm holding on to a hope that Legendary will be able to develop them. My hope is this game continues to grow. The shear...
  9. S

I agree, this game has a lot of potential. From what I've read and played on TT Mordheim, there's heaps more things that are still to be added. I am sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the new updates and I'm glad Legendary are taking the stance of releasing small incremental fixes and...
  10. S

Thanks for clarifying Trap . Definitely is a good suggest and hopefully we can see it implemented. Especially when it can earn Legendary some income to keep developing virtual tabletop gems like this game. They are just far and few between.
  11. S

It sounds awesome if I'm interpreting this correctly. You mean give a new player a set amount of fate to buy 1 warband faction at the start?
  12. S

Bug: Customise colours are dull

Haha, no mate. I meant as in "dull gray." Cuz when any colour is selected it auto changes the selected colour gray.
  13. S

Bug: Customise colours are dull

Excuse the terrible pun. I couldn't resist custom colours appear to auto turn gray upon selecting any colour. You have to tap the same colour several times before it gets the colour back. I'm assuming it's not feature with the last patch?
  14. S

Suggestion: Warband Balance

Fair call, and I agree to a largely with your claim. That is also if you can reach the target and have a high initiative. Consider also a skull hammer has the same def maxing attribute and when combined with a pistol it then gives more attacks compared to a comet hammer. Additively a pistol has...
  15. S

Suggestion: Warband Balance

No offense, are you making a counter argument or statement? Because it sounds like a statement and yes. A speed and ranged maxed Reikland warband is just beastly. Playing my undead, a Reik WB slaughters my dregs and zombies. Even my vampire gets popped for ambush 1-3 pts of dmg "if" he gets...
  16. S

Suggestion: Tavern Adbvertisements to Focus Hired Sword Availability to Hire

If I may expand on your concept. It wouldn't hurt to also watch a 20 sec advert to reroll the hired swords and henchmen. Being the tightarse I am, I would prefer to watch and ad and get a reroll, while Legendary still get revenue in some form. Win : Win.
  17. S

How's everyone finding the Ogres?

Definitely those and that the game is still being fleshed out with further updates. I've only recently started getting into the tabletop, but correct me if I'm wrong, there are a some mechanics and factions in the TT game that make it insanely fun and would help it appeal to a greater audience...
  18. S

Watch ad not working

Thanks Amaan I had 3 before. It's now currently at 2
  19. S

Resilience skill bug

Apologies if this has been raised before. Resilience skill does not appear to be stacking. It'll only be listed once on my vamp. Im under the impression it's an aesthetic considering my vamp is able to dodge a few hits. I also noticed it on my ghouls, however it seemed to have resolved itself...
  20. S

Watch ad not working

Got the same problem here I wasted a fate point last week just to see if I was missing something... Really peeved about that }:( mobile is not rooted and I got 4G or wifi continually active too.