Search results

1. Bizteck

App Fails to open

Ahh Thank you. I may of found the reason. But not necessarily an ideal solution. I redownloaded the BETA to try to see if it worked. On the Original APP it would just Hang on the start screen for HOURS never closing. On the BETA I got a message saying the game center was taking...
  2. Bizteck

App Fails to open

Oh not that it counts I have deleted my BETA app as I wanst contributing as much as I would like. so I cant test if its loading from there.
  3. Bizteck

App Fails to open

Hi all after a long absence. I started playing again. I was still on version 1.6.8...something everything was fine then the app stopped loading on the Tap to start Screen it woud hang. That started about 3 days ago. Went to the app store ... updated the app to 1.7.0.1008 but the app...
  4. Bizteck

Combat. Suggestion

Hope this works. A screenshot of an 'awkward' deployment. The marksman wasn't completely blocked in unlike other deployments I've had. Only happens once every 10-15 matches tbh so it's not game breaking. Ps I haven't got around to buying the full game yet I'm still debating to get the...
  5. Bizteck

Combat. Suggestion

Another issue.....Ive noticed the first round deployment can leave a lot to be desired. Low initiative players are deployed blocking higher initiative ones. Yesterday I had one character completly miss its first turn as it was blocked by other character's. I had to move then and then on...
  6. Bizteck

Combat. Suggestion

One thing I find very fustraitrating is charging onto combat. On the tabletop as long as I have the movement I can choose which side to engage but in game the AI decides where you stand and inevitably it choses to a position that blocks the rest of your warband ! Perfect example was my last...
  7. Bizteck

Rules and how to become a Tester!

That would be me........avoid them like the plague !!!! Ha ha !
  8. Bizteck

Primed

Primed
  9. Bizteck

Stick em with the pointy end.

Stick em with the pointy end.
  10. Bizteck

Rules and how to become a Tester!

Good evening all and thanks Morjax for the link on YT. Well I'm 37 yo geek living in London play tabletop regularly mostly skirmish ones Necro/gorka and of course Mordheim not to mention Bloodbowl too. Have a bunch of warbands. Averlanders ...Orks and Chaos. I like the PC verson but its...