Search results

1. N

Disconnecting wimps

I have not had a crash since the earliest days of this game. I want to thank the devs for their continued efforts. They have continued to make the game better.
  2. N

option to block opponents

Is there a new beta?
  3. N

option to block opponents

Just "played" a tedious game vs Sunnny. Basically waiting to lose. Sllllllllloooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww turns. So I would like an option to block players such as Sunnny. I did not disconnect, but i wanted to 5 minutes into turn 1 when i had not moved anyone yet. Another...
  4. N

Deployment

Agreed deployment is whack
  5. N

Fair Play Policy

Sounds good to me. You might want to make it easier to choose to flee after you reach break test. I think that now only the leader can choose to flee. Possibly make flee always show as an option after break test?
  6. N

Disconnecting wimps

Itzal guard just disconnected, they were down to their captain Itzal. They chose to disconnect rather than flee. Are the penalties more harsh for disconnects than flees? They should be. I was underdog at 345 points, so its not a noob, just a temper tantrum. I have been trying to kill off this...
  7. N

Disconnecting wimps

I've only been non beta pvping up to 400 points, mostly the 100ish range. If the disconnects get worse at higher ratings, whats the point of playing. I'm running 50% when I actually get an opponent. The match making needs an overhaul. 3-4 attempts with no takers, then when someone accepts...
  8. N

Disconnecting wimps

Yes. I usually run about 40-50% opponent disconnects, pretty sad. I suspect people playing on phones. I find the match making to be the MOST TEDIOUS and UNREWARDING aspects of this game. click and wait, you have no idea if anyone is even out there to be an opponent. I have not kept track...
  9. N

Way to many dead

The way it is now for you is the way it has always been for me. A couple shards if you win, but none, or one on the map. I'm pushing for a few shards near each other in the middle of the map on wipe out missions to encourage conflict.
  10. N

Shards from fallen warriors

Any scenario
  11. N

Way to many dead

I've not had it happen, possibly has to do with level? I've been playing lower level bands. Or apple vs android It seems to me that apple gets more shards and gold. I've come across bands that had the best armor and weapons. I was not underdog, and had not amassed enough gold to buy 1 suit of...
  12. N

Warband Scarylandia is abusing PvP

Also victim of scarylandias @sshattery
  13. N

Disconnecting wimps

Scarylandia disconnected from me as well. 2 games yesterday 2 intentional disconnects. One took thier attacks then disconnected because I was on the verge of wiping them out. Personally I would have chosen to flee, they did not have a chance. Are disconnectors punished with bad wound recovery...
  14. N

Shards from fallen warriors

I've seen this as well, very annoying. Also no shard bonus for getting shards from kills
  15. N

Suggestions, Suggestions, Suggestions

Get rid of the extra confirmation for skaven tail attack. When you are at Town Cryer, and click a pvp that times out it says returning to camp, but you return to town cryer.
  16. N

Disconnecting wimps

5 pvp games from 6-7pm est. 3 disconnects one of the disconners completed a 2nd game. All of the disconnects were before anyone had struck a blow. So a 2/5 completion rate for me today
  17. N

Disconnecting wimps

3 out 4 games yesterday disconnected. One disconned after their pistolero wizard got whacked( they would have won if they hadn't disconned). One right after we saw each other. Third discon turn 2. Unfortunately for me the 2nd 2 disconnects were lesser bands so my leader gets 1xp and everyone...
  18. N

Bad deployment

I agree the deployments are whack. High initiative boxed in by low initiative. Ranged units on ground tucked away. melee units occupying the higher ground. I've NEVER had my shooters deployed in upper levels, and melee on the ground. It is always the reverse. 50% of the time my first couple...
  19. N

Way to many dead

I have not seen this either. If anything my units are getting less debilitated from wounds.
  20. N

Mordheim Latest Live Release! (Auto Save & Better Opponent Info)

Thank you, I like the new features.