Search results

1. Paolo Nesti

Dark Pact Poll

Not only... Death must be get out from results after ten level... For example my esperience is only negative, no possessed results, only dark soul, death or nothing results and only TWO lesser mutations in two gaming months. I will do the italian translation for our community, cause I feel It...
  2. Paolo Nesti

Dark Pact Poll

I don't like this poll. Like in original table game a warband should have only two possessed. Dark soul are great in the original table game, they are playable and they could be full tree warrior in strenght, with the gift to be feared, frenzy and without fear. Obviously the couln't have parry...
  3. Paolo Nesti

Suggestion/complaint: toggle double tap to move on/off in options

Believe me this is a great community with a lot a good ideas... I am proud to be here with you...
  4. Paolo Nesti

Suggestion/complaint: toggle double tap to move on/off in options

Totally agree with you as I has just said in another post. I recommend an option to make it switchable.
  5. Paolo Nesti

Discord Rules!

I am forgetting another opinion... It seems the probabity to launch a spell for the cleric has crushed down, I will a statistick and in september I will report you. By.
  6. Paolo Nesti

Discord Rules!

My opinion. Double tap is a great problem, when you have to try between two moves is sure you will do the wrong move. I suggest you to improve it with the possibility to disabilitate it. Good vacancy to everyone!
  7. Paolo Nesti

New Training System!

I don't lire It, It i too simple to make levels. Delete it. Italian translation is awful and full of nonsenses. I offer to make it for you without paying me anything. Contact me to email paolo.nesti.00@gmail.com. Paolo
  8. Paolo Nesti

Maps in Mordheim!

Good idea. Can I know the name of these new maps?
  9. Paolo Nesti

New Battle Maps!

The gaming is slow but the map is beautiful...
  10. Paolo Nesti

Version 1.5.6 Update Questions

Howether the first two are the real problems. I have lost two funny maps and I play always the same battles. How it is possible?
  11. Paolo Nesti

I understand all the benefis becoming to the the lower level characters, but for me the philosofy of the game is to remain alive firts of all, as in the board game. Surviving a scenario i too much undearated if related to a killing. The same for getting wyrdstone.
  12. Paolo Nesti

The map, witch I was refering to, was the old "imperial stables" and the old cemetery. That maps, in my game, are lost since an year. Consider that I play with a lot of warbands from 6 points to 3500 points. I was talking of them in another post, in witch I had put some images of them. The name...
  13. Paolo Nesti

Hallo Aman, I answer you about you questione. Name of warband Luther Flamestrike, about 1280 points. It is one the 20 warbands I have... The one with a magician as leader. We talk about it just one week ago. The problem remains today too.
  14. Paolo Nesti

Another unfunny thing.... We have four choice in the town cryer, four battle possibility... but one is lost for campaign, another is lost for pvp, the other two remaining are the only usable. In the first one is displayed your opponent, while this doesn't happen n the other no. Surprise: the...
  15. Paolo Nesti

After three days playing I can tell you what I think about new release. There has been a change of filosofy, now it is much more important to kill than remaining alive or getting wyrdstone. I don't like it... It means a lot of dead soldiers and a lot of money to be spent if you want to make a...
  16. Paolo Nesti

Where are the ogres?
  17. Paolo Nesti

Hamaan Shawkath please respond us....
  18. Paolo Nesti

A lot of new bugs in magic

Thanks for this explanation... But consider to expand the game in this way... It will be interesting.... :)
  19. Paolo Nesti

A lot of new bugs in magic

Damn... Infact I note now that a member of warband ha the sign/crown of leader, but the magician has the property of leader insted of him... The game wasnt projected forse this possibility...