Search results

1. Josh James

Bug Hunting Volume 2: Menu Overlay

This has happened to me when I first log in. I'll click on a unit, then the game will announce my base has been raided (it sometimes happens about 30 secs after i log in because of latency). after it tells me I have to click on intel then close for me to get off, as the two layers get stuck...
  2. Josh James

Competition results!

brilliant piece of art!
  3. Josh James

Competition time!

my answer is a helicopter haha
  4. Josh James

Competition time!

ITS A HELICOPTER (i think)
  5. Josh James

Competition time!

thinking a jet trooper!
  6. Josh James

Competition time!

Are we guessing what this image is?
  7. Josh James

Base comparisons & tactics discussion

done some updating, just waiting for more resources. left a lot of rubble to make movement tricky!
  8. Josh James

Fight until the end, Or surrender?

I cling to hope, I've won battles with one infantry unit left before due to clever (don't mean to sound arrogant) movement! If i'm low on resources I'll just carry on to the end, then wait a day to replenish supplies. A few times I've abandoned battles because I've ran out of power.
  9. Josh James

layered menu

I tried to repeat this by doing the same thing, it didn't happen again. Same, I'll watch out or it
  10. Josh James

Base comparisons & tactics discussion

Saw Killerkings post, so here is my base! Very bare and un-thought through haha That blue line was when i ussed the snipping tool
  11. Josh James

My thoughts on tactics so far

after a few games the challenge is decent, because i have resourses and researched unit. and I've always finished battles even if I lose haha
  12. Josh James

layered menu

well the night before i quit a match mid game, then when i logged on it said i was defeated. this then locked me in a menu which i had to click on Intel to get out of. it happened after that
  13. Josh James

layered menu

honestly can't explain very well whats happened here, i looked at how much it was to research a probe then went to build infantry, then this happened. I will see if it happens again..
  14. Josh James

I remember playing year zero and gaining the probe, which was very useful as I could plan where my deployments could go. I think the level of difficulty is good, just what the player starts off with lacks slightly. On the other hand, you don't want to give the player too much because it...
  15. Josh James

Bug report: invisible walls

I've found the same
  16. Josh James

Home ground suggestion

Was thinking, if there was a way before you start to customise your home base? Like change the skyline and scenery to suit the person playing it?
  17. Josh James

Thank you for the opportunity to work on this, I am very grateful! I am thoroughly enjoying playing Tactics, it is an interesting take on Year Zero. It is quick, fun and focuses heavily on the battles. This is good for people who want to pop on and fight. I like the new scoring system, it...
  18. Josh James

Units showing up as scanned when I have no probe.

Did you have a truck? when i deploy one it shows where enemy units are hiding
  19. Josh James

aesthetic problem (harvester)

a couple more images
  20. Josh James

aesthetic problem (harvester)

when an enemy harvester shoots my units, the camera pans around and i struggle to see the number of damage. This has happened a few times, i can gather some more pictures to consolidate this