Search results

1. CuliDuri

Is Elf Ranger too powerfull?

Cool, do you use magic staff as right hand equipment or go for swords/other weapons?
  2. CuliDuri

Pvp tournament

Nice! I'll keep waiting then ;)
  3. CuliDuri

Is Elf Ranger too powerfull?

Yup they are defenitly too powerful. Can I ask you what build are you playing with it? Do you play a single elf or 4,or mixed warband? I'm currently playing 4 of them and have never lost a pvp but I'm not so high rating
  4. CuliDuri

Unplayable PC game

I dunno why, but in the last few matches the game seems unplayable to me. That's because I cannot decide where so can move or attack after the first "click" of the mouse. Please allows the movement and charge m JUST when we press the right icon (2 feets or charge icon)
  5. CuliDuri

Elven cloak bonus

Easy question: is the elven cloak bonus cumulable? Having 4 of them equipped on a single character means 4 dodge bonus?
  6. CuliDuri

Xp seems to be off--maybe should be posted in bugs

it happen the same to me. Also in normal fight against similar rated warband
  7. CuliDuri

Some questions

My warband is quoted 260 rank, and it's made of a dwarf and an Ogre. Actually,in the town cryer I can only see/fight against 320/340 ranking warbands, getting just 1 shard and witout any Underdog bonus or Reduced injury chance. How can I change this stuff? the game seems unplayable to me now, I...
  8. CuliDuri

Unfortunately the procedure you send me doesn't work. The error message after reload the game is...

Unfortunately the procedure you send me doesn't work. The error message after reload the game is still the same. Does it means that I have always to play in incognitio web page? (well it's not a great problem, but yes, doing so I cannot remember the password I use for the first time. Can you...
  9. CuliDuri

The PC game is not working

yessss load it from an incignitio Web page works!! Now I have just a little little problem... What if I don't remember my password ^_^'?
  10. CuliDuri

sure, I will let you know
  11. CuliDuri

At least, could you let me play my warband on the phone app?without delete the others of course
  12. CuliDuri

the music just stop and the screen is freeze It's quite strange because 4 days ago I can play without problems
  13. CuliDuri

here it is
  14. CuliDuri

The warband is something like "Badasss" (I don't remember with how many S) the mail for the account is rofl.stolto@gmail.com
  15. CuliDuri

same problem as before
  16. CuliDuri

so what shall I do?
  17. CuliDuri

Windows I0, Chrome... But 3/4 days ago I really didn't have any problem with the game
  18. CuliDuri

right before the Legendsry Gsmes logo > warhmmer > first load
  19. CuliDuri

Since a couple of days the pc app of the game doesn't run
  20. CuliDuri

Morss lantern

Dual gromil axes