Search results

1. smashingorangeybit

Back after 5 years. What changed and is it worth playing now?

Perhaps try playing Necromunda instead ;) SOB
  2. smashingorangeybit

Did the reward system get changed?

& now it's been reversed, the faction removed & a guild boon I'd never have chosen applied :mad: SOB
  3. smashingorangeybit

Any updates planned in the near future?

Intriguing. I currently use hive scum for a bit of muscle in me Van Saar's & hive scum for some basic shooting in my Eschers. Lookouts for willpower for both. Dome runners were cheap to begin, but booted when anyone can get enough xp for 5 movement. I've just used the other types of...
  4. smashingorangeybit

Any updates planned in the near future?

Intriguing. Jack of all Trades, Master of None. Between my Van Saar's with flashlights & Eschers with whips, I kinda feel I've already experienced most skills & weapons, barring the muscle skills & Webber's (which I've not found a use for yet, with my current line ups). SOB
  5. smashingorangeybit

Outcasts Gang!

Are there any insights into their strengths as a gang? SOB
  6. smashingorangeybit

I just spotted this in the play store update

Are they a playable gang, or new AI opponents? SOB
  7. smashingorangeybit

Game mechanics general

Maybe it's where the Emperor went wrong. Instead of trying to make the human race pyschic, he should have taught them all to play the bagpipes (& the odd ukulele). Not even a noise marine would stand against that. SOB
  8. smashingorangeybit

Hrashcangs!!!

Sometimes it's when the game opens or when it's completed, but typically it here stuck for me on someone thinking, which never ends. It was really stable, after one of the recent updates, but then it's happening regularly again, possibly once a cycle, which is still better than a couple of...
  9. smashingorangeybit

I think I met a space marine on holiday (in the hive)

He's up to over a thousand? Did he arrive on a SM combat bike? :D SOB
  10. smashingorangeybit

Hrashcangs!!!

Stability was much improved after the last big update, but the n in the last 3 days I think I've had 2 Crashhangs on guilder missions & 1 in the badzone. SOB
  11. smashingorangeybit

Ratskins (along with Redemptionists, Muties, Spyers & Arbites) are on my wishlist, so I can emphasise with him going bonkers that The Van Saar's weren't the Necromunda Grey Skins - my old tabletop Ratskin gang, resplendent in shades of rockcrete. SOB
  12. smashingorangeybit

Good point. I hadn't thought he could be lurking in the transit tunnels. SOB
  13. smashingorangeybit

My melee gangers I was slowing him down with weren't armed with parry weapons or own the parry skill. This match was a few weeks ago, but the big hits happened a few times, nearly taking up scum with at least 35 wounds & master crafted mesh armour. SOB
  14. smashingorangeybit

I think my most skilled sniper is around 177 upkeep, with mesh & a master crafted long las. To hit over 800 on a single ganger of mind boggling. His strength must have been phemoninal, to rifle butt so hard - I've been hit by power claws for less. Aside from being a stand-in for Arnie, I...
  15. smashingorangeybit

Unlock the gifts of Guilds!

I play a cycle everyday & may see favour once or twice a week. The statement about it averaging out the same as the old system must mean I'm going to get 6 boxes of favour a day for months :D I generally end up picking the combat drugs or first aid kit, so I can sell them off I need to, as...
  16. smashingorangeybit

Increased Threats!

3rd day & 3rd guilder mission in a row crashed. Less amusing now SOB
  17. smashingorangeybit

Increased Threats!

After thinking how wonderfully stable the have is now, it's now my second day running, where it's crashed during the Guilders mission. I'd be really disappointed, if the guilder rewards were any good :cool: SOB
  18. smashingorangeybit

Increased Threats!

First of, well done on the improved stability. I've only had 1 failed match, where I lost connectivity (at home, with a good WiFi signal) & inconvenient as it was to fail the Guilders mission, at least it lets me keep playing & doesn't crash the whole cycle. I was someone who started playing...
  19. smashingorangeybit

Any dogs?

Cawdor get bomb rats, which I think use that slot currently SOB