This guy has been GOD LIKE, and no mortal can 1 v 1 to defeat him even a powerful warband with 8 guys either. Now he wanders in ruins of Mordheim to find more bloodthirsty... In this video, this guy original WS is 65, and charge +15, fight in cover +10, flameSword +20 total = 110 weapon skill. so he can have 90% to hit and opponent always have 10% to hit. The close combat function is : Hit chance = 50+ attacker's WS - defender's WS (Max is 90% and Min is 10%) if not hit ,MISS will be shown if hit then Average damage = hit chance * strength/10 * (1- Defence)/100. so this guy has 80 strength, 90% hit and if opponent has 50 Defence, he can average landing 3.6 Damage each attack, and also have 25% to critical. And if opponent only has 10% to hit, 50 strength, and this guy has 22 Defence, the opponent can average landing 0.64 Damage each attack but he must to hit first.