1279 Rating 1-man-warband vs 2562 Rating AI Replay Video

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Shuai The Great, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Shuai The Great Corporal

Message Count:
    This guy has been GOD LIKE, and no mortal can 1 v 1 to defeat him even a powerful warband with 8 guys either. Now he wanders in ruins of Mordheim to find more bloodthirsty...

In this video, this guy original WS is 65, and charge +15, fight in cover +10, flameSword +20 total = 110 weapon skill. so he can have 90% to hit and opponent always have 10% to hit.

The close combat function is :

Hit chance = 50+ attacker's WS - defender's WS (Max is 90% and Min is 10%)

if not hit ,MISS will be shown

if hit then Average damage = hit chance * strength/10 * (1- Defence)/100.

so this guy has 80 strength, 90% hit and if opponent has 50 Defence, he can average landing 3.6 Damage each attack, and also have 25% to critical.

And if opponent only has 10% to hit, 50 strength, and this guy has 22 Defence, the opponent can average landing 0.64 Damage each attack but he must to hit first.

2. Shuai The Great Corporal

Message Count:
    So i think the most important attribute for a character is Weapon Skill (or Ballistic Skill to Shooter). WS will influence both hit chance and damage chance. When your melee guys upgrade and priority is to increase WS.
  3. Shuai The Great Corporal

Message Count:
    Another battle report replay with two battles

4. Shangular Major

Message Count:
    But an immortal vampire can . You were facing one of my Undead last night, Bowels. Good fight! But you can see this setup will have a hard time agains vamps. The one you faced last night was only mid level too. I have a maxed one but the warband is 9000

Agree that WS is the most important but the exception to that setup is the vamp because of high defense. The sword spell gives you high WS and strength but no defense modifier. I started out my main Middenheimerd as solo too and did a similar setup you have. But in experimenting, I had more success against a Vamp with the skull hammer and lower WS than the flame sword. Just my experience though.

Yes solos merc captains are one of the funnest setups. Wish the devs would implement a benching system so I can have the option of running my main warband as solo. I’ve spent too much time creating a maxed 8 warrior warband that I don’t want to dismiss anyone.
  5. Shuai The Great Corporal

Message Count:
    HI, nice to meet you. i didn't know how to deal with vampires. and now i have a few tactics. I'm looking forward to meeting you again and good fight :D